December 20, 2014 | 1650 users online

Concealers - NARS - Duo Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by Law08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this vanilla honey between the too I am we'll covered but my FAV concealer is pop that stuff is so amazing you could cover a facial tat!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2013 3:32:00 AM More reviews by Blackdoll24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Caramel / Amande - First time using Nars concealer, happy so. mot much of it in the pack though but i guess its use should minimal

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2012 4:27:00 PM More reviews by octazooka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I would agree with the other review... The texture is terrible, i bought the brush that Nars uses for concealers, but even with this one it is hard to spread on the skin, even with a good primer. I bought the Custard / Ginger, the color is ok, but is also makes me look old. But i have to say that if you put on some foundation after, it has a pretty good lasting. But you can't use it solo. Dommage.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by pquiles

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this because I love most thing NARS... But, I felt no love. I found this to be drying ...especially under the eyes and difficult to spread evenly. I bought the Caramel/Amande duo which matched my skin tone well, but somehow the formulation made me look older.