April 17, 2014 | 1419 users online

Makeup Brushes - Icing- Expert Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by maddyboyle

I LOVE these brushes. I have brushes from mac, sephora, and other high end brands but there really is no quality difference, I can't believe how cheap these are! These are SO soft, have no fallout, and apply makeup flawlessly. I have the powder, eyeshadow blender brush, the fan brush, angled eyeliner brush, and the angled blush brush. I have a few from the bamboo line and a few from the 'pro' line, but they're the exact same. Amazing and can't wait to see what te come out with next! The only thing I dislike about these is that the price tag on the bottom leaves a residue ring that is impossible to get off and gets dirty with makeup eventually, but I can deal for such a good brush.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 5:29:00 AM More reviews by EmerlyLynn

I cannot stress how much I love these brushes, and for less than $10 each! They're crazy fluffy, crazy soft, and they pick up product really well. I picked up the fluffy powder brush, stippling brush, and kabuki brush. The kabuki is huuuuuge! There's no fallouts either. I just wish they packaged the brushes better, I washed these when I got home because at the store, they're out open for everyone to put their grubby fingers on. If you're ever visiting the mall and happen to come across Icing, make sure you pick up a few of these.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2012 1:32:00 AM More reviews by Nails4Tiff

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had to join MUA just to write a review about this powder brush! It's one of the best brushes I own. I was about to buy a similar brush for $40 at Sephora, but came across this one for less than $10!!!! What did I have to lose, huh? It's big, soft, fluffy,and feels like a MAC brush. Perfect for loose powder. I've been using it for 2 weeks, cleaned it, and there has been no shedding. I don't know about HG but it's definitely a must have. I'm going back for more!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by rarityfalls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite brushes...ever. It's so dense and round, and is perfect for applying powder of any type. Blush, bronzer, highlighter, you name it. With Icing's brushes, often they are in bad condition at the store. I've found so many brushes with bristles pointing this way and that, but these brushes were in perfect condition. It was only 9 dollars, which is such a wonderful price for a professional quality brush. I highly reccomend picking up this brush the next time you're at Icing.