April 16, 2014 | 1968 users online

Eye Shadow - Shu Uemura - Cream Eye Shadow M Matte White

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2012 8:27:00 PM More reviews by glitteradi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Finally a great base. I find the white base the most useful because it works for most colors. I prefer this to any eye shadow base including Urban Decay Primer Potion or Too faced Shadow insurance. I dont like colorless bases for some reason, maybe because they dont brighten the eye area in any way at all. I have also used the NYX jumbo pencil as an eye shadow base but I find it easily creases, though it is okay on winter and it definitely brings out the colors of your powder eye shadow well. MAC Chromaline was really dry feeling even though it did stay on like iron. It really dried my eyelids out terribly. Shu Uemura cream eye shadow is something in between MAC chromaline and NYX pencil. It does stay on all day on me and my eye shadow did not crease, not even on hot day, but it still does not dry my eyelids out or feel uncomfortable on the eyes. This is in my opinion more long lasting than MAC paintpots or the Bobbi Brown long wear cream shadows as well. Because both tend to make my shadow crease on the summertime. This cost me 19 pounds at Harrods and I think it is well worth it. I might even check out some other colors.