Smashbox Softbox Photo Op - Fall 2012

4.3

on 12/6/2012 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the colors alot(: this palette is soo pretty.<) continued >>

on 11/7/2012 11:20:00 AM

Very beautiful selection of shadows if you want to create a soft look. The shadows themselves are not as pigmented as I would expect for the price, but can be built up and blended nicely. "Vanilla" and "pebble", the beige and grey shades, are the two mattes in the palette. Pebble is very similar to copperplate by Mac but leans a little warmer with a tad more brown in it. The rest of the shades are satin finishes. I haven't had a fallout issue once the shadows are on the lid, but I do get a fair amount of fallout as I'm picking color up out of the pan. I have only tried these over a primer, because my oily lids make it impossible to wear shadow otherwise, so I cannot say how long the color lasts without it. With a primer they stay in place all day but tend to fade in intensity after about 6 hours.
Over all it is a great neutral palette that will compliment warm and cool skin tones. I personally wouldn't repurchase because the colors aren't very unique and by the time I am done with it I will move on to something new.

on 8/27/2012 6:35:00 PM

Great pigmentation, texture, and color selection for everyday looks. Two matte shades, and four shimmer/sheen textures. Packaging is slim; yet mirror is sizable which is perfect for travel.

Popular Palettes