Shu Uemura Lash Builder

on 7/28/2015 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i am OBSESSED with this product. when i read the review below, i expected to see results in a week or two, but i actually ended up seeing results in 2 days! my lashes were not yet longer, but i swear to god that i grew lashes in the areas that were sparse. so when i applied my mascara, my lashes looked full and fluttery! i also want to mention that i put this lash builder on my top and bottom lashes. around day 4 was when i saw my lashes were a bit longer. i wasnt entirely sure about my upper lashes so i checked my bottom lashes, as that would be the easiest way to tell, and they were longer! and ever since using this lash builder, my lashes havent been falling off and shedding like they used to. plus my lashes hold a curl a lot better. however, i do want to mention that i use the shu uemura lash curler and the shu uemura petal lash mascara, so that maybe why the mascara works better because they are from the same company, but regardless i saw a difference. i cant wait to continue using this and looking forward to continuing results!

on 12/27/2013 3:25:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I didn't have very high expectations for this lash treatment due to my past experiences with lash growing serums (Ardell, Mavala) but after using this for a little over a week, I have to say it definitely works and is the best lash treatment I've used thus far. I haven't tried any prescription treatments, so I'm only comparing Lash Builder to other non-rx products.

The brush is a small triangular spoolie that grabs every lash, including the ones in the outer corners of my eyes and my near non-existent lower lashes. The formula stings if it gets directly into my eye, but I don't wake up to redness or bloodshot eyes like I do with other eyelash treatments, so that's a big plus in my book. My lashes appear darker and thicker with nightly use. This is pricey but cheaper than lash extensions, and when I use Shiseido mascara base and Shu stretch extreme mascara, my formerly wimpy eyelashes are tons longer and more fluttery. Would definitely repurchase! continued >>

on 5/23/2013 6:04:00 AM

When I was younger, I used to use lash repair and didn't find a difference using it or not. Lately I have been noticing my lashes keep dropping when I remove my mascara and I am worried that they will thin out. I went back to Shu Uemera but couldnt find the lash repair anymore. It seems all they have is the lash builder, so out of desperation I bought it. I use it religiously every day, either morning or night, and definitely when I use mascara. I did see an improvement -- a real obvious one. My lashes stopped dropping! I'm not sure if they have grown thicker or longer, but I'm just glad to maintain whatever lashes I have left.