Phyto Phytobaume Conditioner

3.2

Sambucus Nigra (Elder) Flower Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-33, Malva silvestrs (Mallow) Extract, Amodimethione, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Quaternium-26, Octoxynol-40, Isolaureth-6, Fragrance, Methylisothiazolinone, Citric Acid.

on 8/21/2015 11:35:00 PM

I like the light smell but you have to use too much off it. It's not rich enough for long hair. The container is too small. It's 29.00 in Canada. I did buy it in France for 12.00, so I was lucky not to spend that much.

on 5/27/2015 9:42:00 AM

Mediocre conditioner. I didn't notice any more volume in my hair. I bought the Phyto shampoo, conditioner and volumizing spray. I used them all together and mixed and matched with other products. No difference. Lots of better choices out there and you won't spend nearly so much.

My hair is wavy and not dyed. 9 times out of 10 I let it dry naturally and I seldom use flat or curl irons, so they are pretty healthy. This mask/conditioner does nothing for the ends, it does not help detangle or soften them, at all. I have only used samples of this and I am glad, because I'd nag over my wasted money.

on 1/2/2014 2:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have oily and sensitive scalp so I am very careful with haircare products. For the longest time I have skipped conditioner because it weights my hair down and it made my scalp more oily. Anyways, I bought this because my hair was loosing shine and becoming very hard to brush. This conditioner is so light and moisterizing. As soon as you apply it to your hair you can feel that it softens it instantly. The smell is so-so. I will definitely repurchase it because it works great for my hair.

on 4/12/2013 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This review is for the NEW PHYTOBAUME VOLUME EXPRESS conditioner! I love this! I write more about it in the review for the new volume shampoo by Phyto but this is a great, light volumizing conditioner with NO silicones! Should be readily available in May. Phyto got it right with their new volume line!!

on 1/28/2012 1:58:00 PM

Very mediocre conditioner and doesn't do any of the things promised. I bought this when I was on a cruise and forgot to bring my shampoo/conditioner. They sold it at the salon as a superior product to my Aveda and they were completely wrong.

This conditioner is over priced, does not condition well and is comparable to cheaper drug store brands.

on 12/20/2011 3:45:00 PM

I recall using this years ago when it came in a bottle and you pulled on the top to open it. Anyway, back then, I believe they called it a detangler, which is really all this is, at best. It's not even a particularly effective one. I had purchased it to use on days when I use a mask, so that the mask could do its job. I had the right idea, I suppose, but the wrong product. I also don't really care for the fragrance.

on 9/24/2011 3:35:00 PM

Most expensive hair conditioner I have ever bought, and I would say it is medicore at best. My hair was left soft, nor tangle free. I have long, slighty wavy hair, I would use this and then follow up with Back to Basics Coconut Conditioner just to get my hair soft. I wouldve returned this to Sephora except I lost the receipt. I do not recommend

on 7/19/2011 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

My hair is fine, in pretty good condition, and mostly normal. When I first tried this, with the Phytoprogenium shampoo for normal hair, I was disappointed. It left my hair a bit dry and not very shiny. It turns out I had been overdoing the protein due to previous damage and my hair had had enough and was starting to dry out. After I had the dry ends trimmed off, used more moisture and less protein and my hair was getting back to normal this worked much better. I'm still a bit wary of protein and won't use this every time I wash, but for me this is the perfect amount of detangling and conditioning without weighing my hair down. There's none of that silicony slickness - so you'll be disappointed if you want that from a conditioner. The next day my hair is still light and looks and feels super-clean. Used with Burt's Bees super shiny shampoo it also left my hair very shiny. The scent is mild and inoffensive - doesn't linger much.

This is a light conditioner, and not very moisturizing. I don't think Phyto should be marketing it for all hairtypes. For the people with thick, coarse, dry, curly or very damaged hair types who hated this - no wonder. Phyto has a big range and there are other products much more suitable to those hairtypes. If possible get some testers of their various products.

on 1/23/2010 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I have thick hair and the SA at sephora recommended this for me but it was wayyyy to light for my thick hair. Didn't have any conditioning or detangling effects on my hair. Smells good but I'm guessing this is only for thin hair. I love the other products from phyto in their ultra dry line.

Top Rated Phyto Products