December 19, 2014 | 1223 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Josie Maran Cosmetics - Whipped Argan Oil Vanilla Apricot

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

Sorry to break this product's perfect record, but I am not a fan. It smells odd. No vanilla and the apricot is so faint it is barely noticeable, but it gives it a slightly bitter smell. Bottom line for me is that I don't like the way it smells, so I won't use it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2014 2:42:00 PM More reviews by sophie_lapin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Eucerin PLUS Intensive Repair Hand Crème is the best ever serious hand lotion ever created.

With that being said, I like to keep a couple of 'luxury' hand creams around that work nicely and smell great. I use them as special treats because they are more expensive. Those 2 hand lotions are this Josie Maran one and Aveda's Hand Relief.

WHOOPS! The above review is for Josie's Whipped Argan Oil Intensive Hand Cream To Go...

now onto the other WHIPPED ARGAN OIL product I have- the body butter that comes in the tub...

It is so light and airy. Once rubbed in, it feels like a light, dry oil. Not slimey in the least. I ordered this online and was expecting something more creamy and heavy for some reason. I guess I should have used this in the summer. I bought the scent called BLOOM. I think it's supposed to smell like roses. It barely smells of anything which is good, I guess (although I wanted to layer Stella McCartney with it). It is a nice product but I will not be repurchasing because it's $32.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 5:38:00 AM More reviews by catelfinel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smells soooooo good. Does a lovely job of moisturising. Bit too expensive but it feels luxurious and hey, we're worth it right?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2014 2:59:00 PM More reviews by JLB2005

Love. Very rich but light. Can use all over - it's fine on my face in a pinch. Expensive! But it's something I often give as a gift because most if us don't splurge that much on a body lotion for ourselves. That said - we should because a little of this goes a very long way and can really whip dry skin into shape - in a lux manner.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2014 7:06:00 PM More reviews by sunblockobsession

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

IMO, the moisturizing power of this product is mediocre.

But friends, you don't buy this product to heal dry, cracked skin. You buy it because it smells edible.

By edible, I don't mean fake vanilla-y perfume with an ambiguous, overly sweet, fruity undertone. I mean the divine scent of vanilla bean and real apricot oil, light and sweet, with the texture of whipped cream.

I rub this stuff on my legs and the smell of it makes me hungry, guys.

I received this as a graduation gift and cannot afford to repurchase but I wish I could.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 2:37:00 PM More reviews by jen5276

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

DESPITE the insane price for this body butter, I would purchase again. Matter of fact, I just purchased a huge tub off of e-bay, but I know it will last forever...I absolutely love this stuff. The smell is amazing, and the butter just sinks into your skin. I used it for an eczema patch I have on my leg, and it healed it...before it was so itchy and dry and after two days of using this, it's gone. Worth the price. I have another of her body butters that I love also.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2014 8:21:00 PM More reviews by glamourdoll

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I tried this in the Be Loved/Jasmine scent. It smells light and pretty. The texture is very smooth and buttery. It really does moisturize without being overly greasy. I use this on legs after shaving and my skin is so soft, silky, and smooth! I received this as part of a gift set. As nice as it is, I would never buy this for myself. But that's because I am also happy using Lubriderm. I will say that it's been great to have this during this very long and unseasonably cold winter. If you suffer from very dry skin, or you're a body cream junkie, you might need this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 12:50:00 PM More reviews by pcsheather

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

very luxe & i LOVE the scent but it's expensive. treat yourself during one of sephora's 15 or 20% off deals!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2013 6:16:00 AM More reviews by wonderbuy

ooohhh how I love this. I use this as hand cream and only need to use it twice a day for all day moisture. Love the scent, yes its greasy when first applied but absorbs well and seals in moisture. There is nothing to fault except the packaging is cheap and nasty (hello squeeze tube!). I have not tried anything as rich and decadent and despite the price, I would repurchase. This is much better than the hand cream, which I just don't find moisturising enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by Ebecks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am in love with this lotion. I've never purchased a lotion that I actually crave when I'm out of it. The smell is amazing and warm, it really is my favorite sent that I've come across in any product. The lotion is so hydrating as well. It even holds us to a harsh day out in Wisconsin winters! The only downside is the tub packaging but that's because I can't take it with me in my purse. Which I must say is a good thing because I like to save this for a treat,