July 30, 2014 | 1925 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Josie Maran Cosmetics - Whipped Argan Oil Vanilla Apricot

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2014 7:06:00 PM More reviews by sunblockobsession

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

IMO, the moisturizing power of this product is mediocre.

But friends, you don't buy this product to heal dry, cracked skin. You buy it because it smells edible.

By edible, I don't mean fake vanilla-y perfume with an ambiguous, overly sweet, fruity undertone. I mean the divine scent of vanilla bean and real apricot oil, light and sweet, with the texture of whipped cream.

I rub this stuff on my legs and the smell of it makes me hungry, guys.

I received this as a graduation gift and cannot afford to repurchase but I wish I could.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 2:37:00 PM More reviews by jen5276

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

DESPITE the insane price for this body butter, I would purchase again. Matter of fact, I just purchased a huge tub off of e-bay, but I know it will last forever...I absolutely love this stuff. The smell is amazing, and the butter just sinks into your skin. I used it for an eczema patch I have on my leg, and it healed it...before it was so itchy and dry and after two days of using this, it's gone. Worth the price. I have another of her body butters that I love also.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2014 8:21:00 PM More reviews by glamourdoll

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I tried this in the Be Loved/Jasmine scent. It smells light and pretty. The texture is very smooth and buttery. It really does moisturize without being overly greasy. I use this on legs after shaving and my skin is so soft, silky, and smooth! I received this as part of a gift set. As nice as it is, I would never buy this for myself. But that's because I am also happy using Lubriderm. I will say that it's been great to have this during this very long and unseasonably cold winter. If you suffer from very dry skin, or you're a body cream junkie, you might need this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 12:50:00 PM More reviews by pcsheather

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

very luxe & i LOVE the scent but it's expensive. treat yourself during one of sephora's 15 or 20% off deals!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2013 6:16:00 AM More reviews by wonderbuy

ooohhh how I love this. I use this as hand cream and only need to use it twice a day for all day moisture. Love the scent, yes its greasy when first applied but absorbs well and seals in moisture. There is nothing to fault except the packaging is cheap and nasty (hello squeeze tube!). I have not tried anything as rich and decadent and despite the price, I would repurchase. This is much better than the hand cream, which I just don't find moisturising enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by Ebecks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am in love with this lotion. I've never purchased a lotion that I actually crave when I'm out of it. The smell is amazing and warm, it really is my favorite sent that I've come across in any product. The lotion is so hydrating as well. It even holds us to a harsh day out in Wisconsin winters! The only downside is the tub packaging but that's because I can't take it with me in my purse. Which I must say is a good thing because I like to save this for a treat,

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2013 1:54:00 AM More reviews by abbygal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I didn't try the Apricot scent, mine is Sweet Citrus. But it's not the scent I'm recommending. This is a very hydrating cream! I have dry, itchy skin and this has stopped my itch. Also it's not terribly oily or greasy, soaks in right away and leaves your skin glowing. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 8:41:00 PM More reviews by Happythenjaded

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Simply amazing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2012 1:51:00 PM More reviews by darkharbour

Very rich and very moisturizing. The scent is very nice. Not like fresh apricots, but sort of like apricot jam, vanilla and honey blended together. It will really fix any dryness no matter how severe. The proof is a New England winter, with central heating and bitterly cold outdoors. It passes with flying colors. One small gripe. Would like to see this in a squeeze tube that can set on its cap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2012 7:13:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a beautiful whipped argan oil I used it on my arms where I have a scar under my elbow from a recent surgery. This stuff is making a huge difference in the appearance of my scar. I really love this stuff i put it on my ends on my elbows anywhere I feel super dry. I got this in a set so I don't have the full size I have the deluxe sample but I do think I would purchase it again. I do think you can find cheaper whipped argan oils but I'm going to use this until it's finished then I will go to the health food store and see if there is something similar. I do like the fact that Josie's products are cruelty free and that is a must for me with any product.
I do love the scent soo much it's so light and easily absorbed into my skin. It helps the Winter dryness very much and I do really like it. I do recommend it if you like a high end moisturizer that totally multitasks. I mean my ends smell delish and are so soft plus my skin is so smooth.I do really like this little luxury and will enjoy it and probably splurge for it for x-mas. If you can afford it or you want to treat yourself I say go for it.