December 20, 2014 | 1239 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Eye Studio duo Sinful Sinnamon

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 8:57:00 PM More reviews by alg208

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

i've been looking for a duo eye shadow in the drugstore that was cheap and very pigmented (besides e.l.f) then i found it! these are very nice and pigmented. even if you combine the two together they create a very nice color.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2012 10:53:00 PM More reviews by CuteChemist

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am so happy that I bought my Maybelline Eye Studio duo in Sinful Sinnamon! The pretty, mineral-looking pink shade caught my eye, and six dollars wasn't a bad price.
I tried it as soon as I got home, and I had a ball applying it. The shadow has a light, smooth consistency that goes on fabulously. The darker shade worn alone along the lashline is great for a different look.
Lovely colors and lasting wear? Yes, please!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2012 1:58:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

I didn't pick this up because of the price 10$ but when i saw this on clearance for 299 I had to try this i'm so glad that I did.It's Cheap, pigmented , great lasting power,shadows are super buttery and it goes on super easily.

Both colors are super Pigmented.The first color is a pale shimmery/glittery pink and metallic cranberry/rust color which looks like cranberry from mac..These 2 colors go together nice regardless Of which is on the lid and which is on the crease.
I loved this so much that when I saw the blue version I had to get it.That due was just as good as the first one

The packaging is really sturdy I've drop this a few times and nothing happened to the shadows or the packing and with 2.5 grams this will last you a long time.