Milani Powder Eyeshadow in Shocking Pink 03

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'm really pleasantly surprised to find this amazing eyeshadow in the drug store at $4. It is supremely pigmented - comparable to MUFE and MAC eyeshadows easily, along with its blendability. I have dropped mine a few times, and it never breaks or cracks open. It is very buildable and looks great with or without a primer. Super versatile, does not irritate my skin or eyes, and stays matte for over 18 hours. I honestly can say one of the best eyeshadows I have used in a very long time, and hands down the best drug store eye shadow you can buy there.

on 8/26/2012 12:49:00 AM

This eyeshadow is amazing! The packaging claims "silky smooth and highly pigmented" and that is exactly what it is. SO pigmented. The color in the pot is what shows up on my skin. There's not another shade like this at the drugstore, so for $6 it's pretty special. I'm not the biggest fan of matte textures but Milani has made this very blendable and easy to work with. Great texture, pigmentation, long wearing; what more could I ask for? If you are a lover of bold eyeshadow you NEED this.