October 24, 2014 | 1634 users online

Lipstick - Urban Decay - Lipstick- Chronic

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2005 11:06:00 AM More reviews by geminiatwain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lipstick, it is one of my favourites. A nice neutral looking mauve shade. Looks a lot darker in the tube. A slight metallic finish but not too much, subtle, long lasting too. Great :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2004 8:03:00 PM More reviews by sunshine34

Frosty beigey mauve nude lips for me! I wear this tons more than I thought I would.

It looks almost TOO frosty but it's just yummy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2003 11:31:00 AM More reviews by dibble

This is a gorgeous plummy pink- another of UDs sensible rather than silly lip colours! No glitter here. D.xx

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2003 10:50:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the color of Urban Decay's lipstick in Chronic. It looks like the perfect plummy mauve color that I constantly seek out in a lipstick. Unfortunately for me the color just does not look good on my actual lips. I end up with a purple looking frosty mess that I always end up wiping off as fast as I look in the mirror. I'm not sure why.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2002 11:46:00 AM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

I think Urban Decay has really cute stuff. Chronic is a mauvey beigey frost. I like this one. If you like this one you would also Like "X" and "Fur" both in the rose brown and subtle rose genre.