Secret Outlast Completely Clean Clear Gel

3.5

on 6/28/2015 5:48:00 PM

I have been using this product for almost fifteen years. And it doesn't disappoint. It's the only one I'll use. I have never had body odor when using this. The scents are amazing. Cocobutter and the clean scent are my favorites. They smell super strong, without it being overwhelming, and the scent lasts all day. Even if I sweat all day, it's the only thing that lasts. The clear gel goes on clear and doesn't stain my clothes or give me white marks. It really soaks into the skin. It is the only kind and brand I'll ever use. Nothing else works like this. The price and packaging are great. I have absolutely no gripes about it.

on 1/4/2015 4:00:00 PM

I received this free sample from BzzAgent & I must say that I am completely impressed with this product from Secret. I love the light scent of the lavender, which is not strong at all, as I usually tend to use either no scent or a baby powder scent.

I also love the "no stain" or "no marks" on my clothing, which is a big plus for me, as I have not had to spray any stain removers at all when doing laundry. That in itself saves me extra time!! The fast drying claim isn't too bad either - I usually put it on, then either brush my teeth or apply my moisturizer while I let it dry. There was a time or 2 when I was in a hurry & I got dressed quickly without the product having dried completely, & still no stains or marks!!

As for the claim of up to 4hrs of protection, yeah, I can go with that. NYE celebrations tested that for me when I wasn't feeling to sporty the next day & didn't reapply any product at all, yet I still felt protected & did not smell myself at all. Luckily I'm not a "sweater" per se, so the Secret Clear Gel did pass that test!
I really like & enjoy this product,& will continue to use & purchase in the future for certain. Bye bye solid deodorants from now on!!

#Secret #BzzAgent #IGotItFree

on 6/10/2014 8:17:00 AM

I have this in oh la la lavender scent n it's the gel one I got this since the normal one turns all my dark clothes white n has white residue, it's great for removing any smells and makes me swear a bit less.

on 5/12/2014 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I got this but in the protecting powder scent/type. Still a gel but that's what it says on the package. I love this. HG deodorant. Doesn't stick to clothes or stain. Great scent. I don't sweat as much or smell as much if I do sweat! Five stars!

on 2/14/2014 12:57:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Maybe I am just a sweaty, smelly cow, but this did nothing for me. I still smelled myself (just sitting around the house, not working out or anything). Yes, it is convenient and does not mark clothes, but does not accomplish the basic need of masking or preventing smell.

on 11/9/2013 1:52:00 PM

I buy this in the unscented, I don't want a deodorant that competes with the scent I am wearing. This goes on a bit sticky, it does take a minute for it to dry. I have had no problem with it flaking or transferring onto my clothes.

As a fifty-year old (older girls you know what I mean) this works very well. This is a definite repurchase for me, and a tube of it lasts for several months, Great product!

on 10/12/2013 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I don't know why everyone hates this one, its my fav. Doesnt leave little balls of white under your arms or deodorant stains on my clothes, especially darks. It takes a few minutes to dry which is a pain, but it keeps me fresh throughout the whole day, maybe not 48 hours but the full day at least. Its nice when you wear strapless dresses. Also, the smell is really nice. Def coming back to this one

on 6/28/2013 10:06:00 AM

Figured out that this bleaches my clothes. Ruined a very cute old navy tank dress that I just bought. Luckily only $15 and I can still wear it around the house.. There should be a warning on the label, I am glad I caught this before possibly ruining a ton of clothes. Hope this helps someone.

on 1/21/2013 7:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

While this doesn't last 48 hours (even though I don't know why you would need it to) and it barely last 24 hours, I do like this deodorant for basic use. When I say basic, I mean just throughout a normal day of me not doing much and it works fine. What I really love is the clear gel formula, it really is clear and stays clear unlike the "invisible solids". I'm not sure how this would hold up under real physical activity, but I'm sure not that great. I wish Secret would make their Clinical Strength deodorants in a clear gel. It would be the best of both worlds.

The scent is okay, when I first got it I thought it would be to over powering. But it's fine just a little noticeable.

on 8/27/2012 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This has a fresh scent that is light, but noticable. It's smells nice. However, this barely lasts for 16 hours, nevermind 48! I'm not sure when you would need to wear it for 48 hours straight, but it barely gets me through a normal 8-16 hour day. It works well for a while, but at the end of the day, its as if you didn't put any deodorant on! The gel doesn't work, but the solid lasts all day, and is fantastic!