December 21, 2014 | 1754 users online

Deodorants - Secret - Outlast Completely Clean Clear Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 8:17:00 AM More reviews by zee140

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have this in oh la la lavender scent n it's the gel one I got this since the normal one turns all my dark clothes white n has white residue, it's great for removing any smells and makes me swear a bit less.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2014 11:24:00 PM More reviews by hallycat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this but in the protecting powder scent/type. Still a gel but that's what it says on the package. I love this. HG deodorant. Doesn't stick to clothes or stain. Great scent. I don't sweat as much or smell as much if I do sweat! Five stars!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2014 12:57:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Maybe I am just a sweaty, smelly cow, but this did nothing for me. I still smelled myself (just sitting around the house, not working out or anything). Yes, it is convenient and does not mark clothes, but does not accomplish the basic need of masking or preventing smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by ikhd

I buy this in the unscented, I don't want a deodorant that competes with the scent I am wearing. This goes on a bit sticky, it does take a minute for it to dry. I have had no problem with it flaking or transferring onto my clothes.

As a fifty-year old (older girls you know what I mean) this works very well. This is a definite repurchase for me, and a tube of it lasts for several months, Great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2013 4:55:00 PM More reviews by Raeshelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't know why everyone hates this one, its my fav. Doesnt leave little balls of white under your arms or deodorant stains on my clothes, especially darks. It takes a few minutes to dry which is a pain, but it keeps me fresh throughout the whole day, maybe not 48 hours but the full day at least. Its nice when you wear strapless dresses. Also, the smell is really nice. Def coming back to this one

rated 1 of 5 on 6/28/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by njr86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Figured out that this bleaches my clothes. Ruined a very cute old navy tank dress that I just bought. Luckily only $15 and I can still wear it around the house.. There should be a warning on the label, I am glad I caught this before possibly ruining a ton of clothes. Hope this helps someone.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2013 7:59:00 AM More reviews by NiecyBaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

While this doesn't last 48 hours (even though I don't know why you would need it to) and it barely last 24 hours, I do like this deodorant for basic use. When I say basic, I mean just throughout a normal day of me not doing much and it works fine. What I really love is the clear gel formula, it really is clear and stays clear unlike the "invisible solids". I'm not sure how this would hold up under real physical activity, but I'm sure not that great. I wish Secret would make their Clinical Strength deodorants in a clear gel. It would be the best of both worlds.

The scent is okay, when I first got it I thought it would be to over powering. But it's fine just a little noticeable.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2012 10:59:00 AM More reviews by ryanpaigee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This has a fresh scent that is light, but noticable. It's smells nice. However, this barely lasts for 16 hours, nevermind 48! I'm not sure when you would need to wear it for 48 hours straight, but it barely gets me through a normal 8-16 hour day. It works well for a while, but at the end of the day, its as if you didn't put any deodorant on! The gel doesn't work, but the solid lasts all day, and is fantastic!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by kookykabooky

This claims to keep you odor free for 48 hours. Ha! Doesn't even make it through the day. I was sweaty and smelly and just felt gross. I used it for a few weeks hoping it would work, but no. Plus I hate throwing out product, even useless product. But in this case, I am. Will not repurchase.