September 20, 2014 | 929 users online

Fragrances - Lady Gaga - Fame

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2014 4:22:00 PM More reviews by palefawn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

I'm definitely not an expert on fragrances so I'm not even going to delve into this pretending I know everything about top notes, base notes, other fragrance terminology I know nothing about haha. I love the smell of this perfume, and I honestly haven't smelled something like it before. But holy heck the lasting power is just not there. I can't smell it an hour after I spray it on, and I've tried spraying it on my skin and clothes but it lasts on neither. Such a shame because I do really love the scent and get a lot of compliments from people while it's still smellable on me. I probably wouldn't purchase this again, I'll look for something else that has the notes I love and that lasts throughout the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2014 10:20:00 AM More reviews by thepulptoyourfiction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

ONE OF MY FAVOURITES.

I really don't understand the bad reviews of this perfume, seriously.
It's the most beautiful scent ever, & very long lasting.

The bottle is so cute and unique, and you'd know it was Lady Gaga's without even looking at the name. To me, it looks like a bottle of elegant poison that Shakespeare envisioned when writing Hamlet or Romeo and Juliet's death scenes.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2014 1:03:00 PM More reviews by MakeupandMiranda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very deep, dark scent. Nice for nighttime (especially date night!) Personally, I wouldn't wear it during the day. Whenever I wear this, I get compliments. I love the packaging and the black liquid which becomes transparent when applied. Will most likely not repurchase, but I do throughly enjoy it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2014 2:46:00 AM More reviews by GinaBina45

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay, I'm a Gaga fan and I had high hopes for this perfume. While I think it smells nice, it can be a little overbearing and adult? I don't know if that's the right word but it smells more mature than I thought it would. I love the black liquid though. And the bottle is gorgeous. I have the 30ml (I think..) and it looks cute but fierce. I'm hoping Gaga comes out with an amazing new perfume soon!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2014 7:01:00 AM More reviews by MonsterMeow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got it as a gift for my birthday (YAY!) as a gift set including the perfume, a roll on and a soap (who would want to smell like that 24/7 washing with this?!).
I was really happy when I got it, but unfortunately it disappointed me ): I was hoping for something dramatic..... but this smelt somewhat bitter.......
I haven't worn it out yet but I don't know what kind of occasion I could actually use this in as the scent is too strong.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2014 7:19:00 AM More reviews by theperoxideprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I feel so bad saying this because I'm a Gaga fan, but this perfume didn't really impress me. It smells good, but it's not great. I know Gaga said that this is a unisex fragrance, but I think it smells more feminine than masculine. Although I do love the packaging. I love how the liquid is black and sprays on clear. Most celebrity perfume bottles look tacky, but this one looks VERY sophisticated.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2014 6:59:00 AM More reviews by Sherrywijaya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

As i said the packaging is really good and advertising is too,smell is okay,but the perfume is sticky,problem is it doesnt last and i have to put 3 sprays and its sticky and u feel the oil on your skin,i dont mind if its a perfume oil i think its a chemical for coloring or sth and i also get chest acnes too,i advise spraying on clothes

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2014 7:49:00 PM More reviews by c0nsequence

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love the presentation! It's blackberry smell is really nice but can be a tad too sickly sometimes. I love how it sprays on black and fades as it sinks into your skin, it's so fascinating! Bit expensive but overall a good product which I have repurchased :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2014 3:28:00 PM More reviews by Laquerednail

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This perfume was composed in a very unusual and rather interesting way. Instead of using the usual pyramidal format, it is mixed to highlight aspects of each fragrance note, with no hierarchy. The fragrance is actually a lot lighter and warmer than I anticipated, so good for casual and everyday wear. The staying power is not great. It does seem to fade very quickly.

The Bottle is pretty cool for this perfume. Very futuristic and the black perfume is pretty neat too. This is probably the most "wow" worthy feature of the perfume.

Overall, while I do like the scent, I'm not sure I would buy a bottle of this, it just doesn't wow me at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 11:33:00 AM More reviews by HannahF01

I got this in a gift set with the black showergel and loved both! The packaging was very exciting and stylish and the fragrance is perfect for a night out in town. Not sonething i would wear during the day though.