April 24, 2014 | 1804 users online

Fragrances - Lady Gaga - Fame

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2014 7:19:00 AM More reviews by theperoxideprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I feel so bad saying this because I'm a Gaga fan, but this perfume didn't really impress me. It smells good, but it's not great. I know Gaga said that this is a unisex fragrance, but I think it smells more feminine than masculine. Although I do love the packaging. I love how the liquid is black and sprays on clear. Most celebrity perfume bottles look tacky, but this one looks VERY sophisticated.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2014 6:59:00 AM More reviews by Sherrywijaya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Smells pretty unique as a celebrity,the bottle and packaging is to die for,i personally dont like the scent sometimes,it changes everytime you wear it,sometimes it smells sweet which i love but sometimes it smells dark floral and sticky,its good for honey and floral fragrance lovers,very girly but dark at the same time,i thought it was gonna be a strong unisex kind of scent that i hate,but its not bad

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2014 7:49:00 PM More reviews by c0nsequence

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love the presentation! It's blackberry smell is really nice but can be a tad too sickly sometimes. I love how it sprays on black and fades as it sinks into your skin, it's so fascinating! Bit expensive but overall a good product which I have repurchased :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2014 3:28:00 PM More reviews by Laquerednail

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This perfume was composed in a very unusual and rather interesting way. Instead of using the usual pyramidal format, it is mixed to highlight aspects of each fragrance note, with no hierarchy. The fragrance is actually a lot lighter and warmer than I anticipated, so good for casual and everyday wear. The staying power is not great. It does seem to fade very quickly.

The Bottle is pretty cool for this perfume. Very futuristic and the black perfume is pretty neat too. This is probably the most "wow" worthy feature of the perfume.

Overall, while I do like the scent, I'm not sure I would buy a bottle of this, it just doesn't wow me at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 11:33:00 AM More reviews by HannahF01

I got this in a gift set with the black showergel and loved both! The packaging was very exciting and stylish and the fragrance is perfect for a night out in town. Not sonething i would wear during the day though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2014 9:22:00 AM More reviews by Mellymoomar

This is kind of a middle of the road scent for me. Its definitely not bad, I do get enjoyment out of wearing it but it is not my most favourite in my collection. I have to admit I was a little shocked when I read that this was supposed to be a unisex perfume. I personally don't think this is even slightly masculine, far more floral/musky and leaning towards feminine scents. However, a own CK 1, another unisex perfume, and most of my female friends say they think its more of a mans smell, but I disagree. I guess its a case of each to their own. Anyway, the packaging of the perfume states that it contains:
. 'Tears of Belladonna' or Atropa Belladonna
. 'Crushed Heart of Tiger Orchidea with a Black Veil of Incense' or Tiger Orchid & Incense
. 'Pulverized Apricot' or Apricot
. 'Combinative Essences of Saffron and Honey Drops' or Saffron & Honey
As you can see, all the ingredients have been Gaga-fied, when really they are quite simple, a mix of floral, sweet scents with a little bit of deeper musky tones in there too, and it does make for a unique interesting scent when on my skin. Its hard to describe or review perfumes I find as something can smell so amazing on one person but really bad on another.
Personally, I think this is the sort of perfume you would wear in the winter for evenings out, its definitely not a summer scent as that's when you pull out your light floral scents and whilst this is floral its definitely not light, hence the reason behind the black liquid. It would be nice for going out to dinner or a special occasion, its definitely not one I reach for everyday.
I like the bottle, it looks like a little black bug sat on my vanity, I also think the black liquid thing is quite unique, I haven't owned any other perfumes of such interesting colour. I don't think I'd buy it again purely because I don't think its strong enough for me, I like my perfumes to last a long time and this wears off between three to four hours, plus no one has ever said I smell nice while wearing this, so that's often a sign of a bad scent for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2014 8:38:00 AM More reviews by Laceymacpherson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I had very high hopes for this,I expected something different and dark. The only this dark is the fluid. The sent is a cheap completely generic perfume that I feel is like a Calgon body mist from 7th grade.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 12:41:00 PM More reviews by AlexisTarantino

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I actually got Fame when it first came out. I fell in love with it and I wear it every once and awhile now because I usually wear Viva La Juicy.
Fame pairs well when you're going out and you want to look/feel/smell like fame. (Pun intended).
I haven't talked to many guys who like their girlfriends wearing this. My ex boyfriend didn't like it but I still wore it because I liked it.
Some of these reviews are so atrocious, I don't think the scent is generic at all.
The thing I loved the most about the perfume was the lid itself. It's beautiful. And the fact that it is black perfume definitely signifies that it IS Gaga's work.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2014 2:36:00 PM More reviews by twee420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

First of all, the appearance and presentation of this perfume is beautiful and unique, very Gaga! I know black fluid isn't for everyone, but I really like the concept

I was a bit worried from reading some of the bad reviews on this perfume, but I was pleasantly surprised! Its not flowery or fruity but more of a dark musky vanilla based womanly fragrance. It's intoxicating and floral, yet still a bit fruity.

Honestly, it IS the weirdest fragrance I've ever bought but that it is not necessarily a bad thing. I'd spray this on one day and it smells like sexy dark apricot and honey. Then the next day I spray it on, it smells like sexy florals and an overdose of romantic jasmine, with a bit of spice. I'm currently wearing it and I smell a bit of incense, rose and musky jasmine.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Blondemakeupaddict

LOVE this scent! As soon as I put it on my husband was going crazy! This scent is sexy, dark and perfect for a date night! This is the only website with a ton of negative reviews...everyone I know loves it! Actually, I am pretty shocked at all the negative reviews. I think people are WAY off in their description of the smell, but whatever. The less people that buy it the better for me since it is my new signature scent :)