April 24, 2014 | 956 users online

Moisturizers - Elizabeth Arden - Prevage Day Intensive Anti-Aging Moisture Creme SPF 30

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 6:01:00 AM More reviews by boredtotears1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's early days as I've only been using this a week but I swear my skin is plumper , smoother & more even. I'm 42 - albeit a youngish looking 42 I hasten to add but 42 none the less. So I want to look younger. Not like a red faced wrinkly old hag. My skin has suffered recently due to hormonal breakouts , central heating. & the harsh British weather so i purchased this in desperation. No one needs wrinkles redness AND spots. That's just unfair. It's eye wateringly expensive though (I managed to find one on eBay for half price) and don't get it anywhere near your eyes or you'll be weeping stingy tears for hours. Goodness knows what they put in this stuff but it seems to work.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 10:33:00 AM More reviews by Ruskydoll

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm 39. I've taken relatively good care of myself, but 39 is 39 and I don't want a face full of botox cos it makes people look SCARY and I also don't want to look like I'm 39 but I want to look 22; I was an idiot at 22 who totally could not handle her tequila, and she also had quite frizzy hair. In any case, if I can find a product that stops my face looking like leather, I'm all up for it.

Ta da! I hate the price. I have both the serum and this moisturizer - I was pretty happy with the retinol I had been using, but treated myself to this as an alternative, and you can't use retinol with it - and I'm sorry to say that whilst it costs an inhumane amount of money, it makes a dramatic improvement to your face. It looked great from the first day, but six weeks in, it's pretty remarkable. Crows feet, brow, smile lines - actually reduced. Genuinely. Pores smaller, colour more even, skin needs less moisturizer.

The jar seems to last a while - I've had mine two months and whilst you can't tell when it's running out which is a bit of a bugger, it does seem to be lasting forever cos I need much less of it than I do other moisturizers.

So, if dropping $360 at shoppers drug mart every three months is viable, buy them both. It does work. I can't ever buy clothes or shoes again, mind, but nevermind.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Elenita55

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

So, first things first: this is an expensive product.
I got it at 50% off, and am glad I did. All in all, I LOVE this stuff and would buy again.
It did not make me itchy, it has a lightish texture, orange in colour ( I like the smell), is a lightweight cream and honestly, my skin just seems to DRINK IT UP!!!!.
Within a few days of using this, I could feel my skin more supple, almost glowing.
A few people who saw me without makeup even commented on my skin looking so healthy.
I am hooked. Downside? It's not for everyone ( I've heard alot of people reacting to the compound of this lotion). It comes in a pump which I am not a fan of, when you get to the end of the bottle, you can't open it to scoop out whatever is left, and at this price, you want to get every last drop!
While using this product for 4 months, it even helped with slight hyperpigmentation, kept me well moisturized, supple, the cream glides on.
Now if it would only go on sale again... :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2012 2:24:00 PM More reviews by jdmcgi2

I used a small sample of this I received in a gwp and I'm really glad I didn't buy the full size product because it is really expensive and wasn't good for my skin. First off the product is an orange color that applies as a cream and has a somewhat chemically very spf smell to it...I'm not a fan of spf smell...too much of it can make me sick. It applies alright and takes a minute to soak in ..the moisturization was so so as well. It is supposed to be anti-aging but I didn't get the chance to test that claim out because it irritated my skin after several uses and made my skin itch. Won't be buying this.