October 31, 2014 | 1613 users online

Cleansers - Vichy - Normaderm Tri-Activ Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2014 10:11:00 AM More reviews by Fabulousblonde

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a good enough cleanser, I have not seen a huge difference in my skin. It doesn't help blackheads at all. It keeps my skin in good condition and makes it feel smooth and clean, but it hasn't really helped my spots or blackheads. It doesn't dry out skin and it is good for oily skin too.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2014 1:21:00 PM More reviews by Deenamar1e

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This gets a 4 because i havent been using it long enough to notice long term effects but i have to say it does not irritate or dry out my sensitive skin at all! I have hormonal breakouts monthly and i have a feeling this gentle yet satisfyingly cleansing wash will really help me out with that...no burning, no itching, which is amazing considering i react to almost everything i put on my face...hoping it stays on my side lol will update after more use

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2014 3:44:00 AM More reviews by JillyBalboa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Works nicely as long as you don't overuse it. Don't use more than once a week or drys out skin a lot. Other than that, very lovely. Keeps oil away and skin looking very mat.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 9:11:00 AM More reviews by niftypineapple914

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

A pleasure to use as my evening cleanser to take away the oils after a long day. I have very oily congested, sensitive skin that's been in particularly bad shape this winter and blessing me with the mother of all acne breakouts. I gravitate toward clay based cleansers but the flipside is that they can overdry parts of my face. This one doesn't. It's just brilliant, very gentle, refreshing but highly effective. I enjoy it as a mask, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2013 1:06:00 AM More reviews by christinasPEACHroses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mask is amazing! Especially for those with oily to acne prone skin (which I have), this seriously does the job! It is not super drying, and yet it draws out all the impurities from your skin. After using this mask I feel like my skin is so clarified, and the smooth beads helps in revealing smooth and healthy skin! I LOVE this product as well as the whole vichy line. Probably not ideal for those with dry skin, but if you have oily acne prone skin, deff a great buy, worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2013 6:38:00 PM More reviews by melky

I love this product. As a mask its very effective. It dries quickly after application so ideal for quickie home facials. It doesn't dry out the skin even with frequent use. I love it as a cleanser as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by michellerodgerscts

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love Vichy!!! This cleanser is awesome! All three uses are amazing!

I have semi-sensitive skin, I have not had acne issues in quite a while but I always need to use an "acne treatment" face wash to keep the acne at bay. Currently I am using the Murad Acne line as my daily cleanser and I love it...this product works very well with those products. It removes makeup very well, exfoliates the skin (which is why I prefer this in addition to my Murad face wash), and spot treates acne as a mask. Over time this product refines the skin and removes dark marks which i think it amazing. They sell this product at Ulta, some Walgreens and Walgreens.com for about $20. Short and sweet, and to the point...if you like salicylic acid face washes for your skin you will not be disappointed in this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by piggytoes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I got a few samples of this from the drugstore and really liked it. As a mask, it doesn't dry out the skin and my skin feels smooth afterward. The smell is also nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by FlawlessLeopard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for a year now and after trying so many other cleansers I will never go back. I have acne prone skin and use this daily and have noticed a huge improvement. My skin actually looks impressive!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 12:03:00 AM More reviews by RunawayGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried this in those small packet one time use sample that nobody seems to care for. Upon product application, I fell in love. I purchased this product at Shoppers Drug Mart (drugstore chain in Canada) and needless to say, I had rushed out the next day to get my hands on this. I think this was around $20? It definitely wasn't cheap, lol. Fortunately for me it was on sale which made the purchase all the more better.
I must say that this product feels absolutely refreshing. This doesn't have an obnoxious smell and leaves me feeling clean. I use this both as a cleanser scrub and mask. I prefer the mask aspect of this product, I think it works more effectively. This digs deep into my pores and mattify my skin all the while leaving it feeling soft and smooth even throughout the next day. I also love how it does not dry out my skin.
With 125 ml a product, it is the right amount for me because you don't need a lot of this product. The packaging doesn't get get extremely messy but using it for 2 weeks, there is a SMIDGE of clay build up at the opening around the rim. This doesn't bother me but just thought I should mention.
Definitely a repurchase!