October 1, 2014 | 1539 users online

Polishes - OPI - Don't Talk Bach To Me

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2013 9:43:00 AM More reviews by jadeymac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was pleasantly surprised by this polish... I ordered it online after I was unable to find fiercely Fiona from the shrek collection... I was after a pastel light yellow and this looked the most similar on line... But it is definitely not that! It is a strange mustard colour... Chartreuse even :) and definitely unique in my collection... After I received it it took me ages to try... But when I did I was pleasantly surprised :) it is definitely a mustardy yellowy greeny colour with a silver sheen to it... Doesn't sound that great right? But on the nail I actually really liked it :) I wore it for Easter and received compliments from some people and that is a really ugly colour from others so everyone will have their own tastes :) it wore quite well and was very easy to apply as I find with most opi polishes.. although I wouldn't repurchase (I don't see myself reaching for itvery often) it has inspired me to try other out there "ugly yet pretty" colours... I still want to get my hands on some from the shrek collection :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2012 2:16:00 AM More reviews by dolcevita927

I really wanted to like this color as it is unique and I don't own anything like it. However, I just don't think it compliments my slightly tanned Asian skin well. I wore it first alone, and then felt like it needed to be jazzed up a bit - so I added a coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust. This created a slight twinkling effect due to the colorful micro-glitter and I liked this look much better. However in the end, I still don't feel drawn to this shade at all, so will surely not buy again. I'll still look for a yellow polish, but maybe something with a jelly formula for a nice soft squishy glossy look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2012 8:44:00 PM More reviews by FiestyFemme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

When I finally got a look at the OPI Germany collection, Don't Talk Bach To Me was the one color that really stood out to me. I literally have nothing like it in my collection! It's a dirty chartreuse with a super fine silver shimmer to my eye and on my nails, and it's such a fun color for fall, IMO. It's not something I'd want to wear all the time, but it's nice to change things up every once in awhile. Formula is good, easily opaque in two coats. I'm glad I bought it, and I think I'll be wearing it quite often this fall and winter.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2012 10:48:00 AM More reviews by cyeung71

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Don't Talk Bach To Me is OPI Germany Collection 2012. I find it strange in a fall/winter collection to have a yellow color. But nevertheless, may be this is the trend f 2012.
The color in the bottle looks dusty yellow. It is mainly yellow with a blue grey undertone. It also has a silver sheen in the polish. When I apply, the color turns to a dry mustard color. May be because of the blue grey undertone, it changes the yellow to looking olive green on the nails.
Application is really easy. It takes two costs to make it opaque. And it dries really quickly. It looks similar to OPI Fiercely Fiona. But it's more dusty than Fiercely Fiona. I think this color is more a fall color and I think it looks great with casual wear like jeans and tee shirts. I personally would not wear this color in any formal occasion. But if you like yellowish/greenish color, this one is the one to pick.