November 21, 2014 | 1798 users online

Shampoo - Matrix - Total Results Repair Reparation Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2014 7:37:00 PM More reviews by NewEra

I bought this in hopes of reviving my damaged hair... Didn't work for me. The shampoo left my hair feeling hard and still dry. The conditioner worked for about four hours then my hair went back to looking and feeling dry again. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 8:11:00 PM More reviews by KCLADYZ

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I used it for the first time today and my hair looks great! My hair looks virgin new after 1st use! You can not tell my hair is damaged. Love it! Only drawback is it was expensive. I had to buy it on Ulta's liter sale to afford it also smell is not great. To me it smells strange like unscented lotion. Very, very moisterizing

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by flowersgrimm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loved this shampoo and conditioner set. I've tried the total results sleek and thought I loved it and found my holy grail shampoo and conditiernuntil I found this. My hair is so soft and manageable days after I use it.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by goldieb19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I REALLY wanted to like this shampoo, but it just didn't work out for me. After dyeing my naturally wavy hair roughly 6 times in the last five months (from ombre to an ombre color correction, to dark brown, to medium brown, to auburn, and finally to red violet), my hair was pretty damaged at the ends. Each time I brushed my hair from the ears down, little splinters of hair would break off and cover my sink, and I decided to do something about it. I had my stylist cut my shoulder-blade-length hair into a short, stacked bob so that I could start the regrowth process. This included searching for a repair system of shampoo and conditioner, so I stumbled upon the Matrix. I was attracted to it initially because I have been a fan of Matrix products for almost a decade (especially the Amplify and Sleek lines) and this shampoo smelled SO amazing. I'm not sure of the exact fragrances used in the shampoo, but it reminded me of this cherry almond stuff that I used as a kid. Unfortunately, after using this shampoo and the matching conditioner (alternating with the Strength Pak Intense Treatment on my second wash), my hair just felt incredibly untouchable. It looked really sleek and shiny, but it is WAY to drying even on my normally oily hair, and it did nothing for detangling. When dry, I could barely get a brush through it. I have never before returned hair products (either drugstore or high end), but after shelling out so much money on this line, I couldn't help but take it back. I won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2013 10:36:00 AM More reviews by italiana800

I love this shampoo along with the matching conditioner! I wish the bottles came in the bigger sizes. I have naturally wavy/curly thick hair that I usually straighten. This shampoo & the matching conditioner really help seal in moisture to help protect my hair from heat damage. I also LOVE the smell of this shampoo. This shampoo & conditioner always leave my hair frizz free, shiny, soft, protected, & smelling amazing. I will definitely buy this again once I run out.