December 22, 2014 | 1363 users online

Shampoo - Matrix - Total Results Amplify Volume Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2014 7:49:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Snagged a bottle at my local salon for $8 (2 for $15 - so I got the conditioner also). For fine hair this won;t weigh you down. no issue so far and my hair is fine, slightly dry, aging and color treated. Smells fine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have fine to medium textured hair that is finicky about shampoos. This one leaves my hair feeling clean and balanced. It truly adds shine and volume while being gentle, smells pleasant, and lathers well. I have tried many shampoos over the years and this one works for me every time.

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Salicylic Acid, Polyquaternium 10, Panthenol, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Green 3 (CI 42053), Yellow 10 (CI 47005)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2014 3:34:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

A very average shampoo. Seems to clean fine without weighing down my fine straight hair. Yet no volume observed. If you want just a basic shampoo, go for it. If you expect some volume, I would not recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2013 2:11:00 PM More reviews by snow7kids

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have short, fine hair that gets weighed down if you even look at it. I color the roots (light blond) 3 times a month and that has damaged my hair. I trim my hair every 3 weeks so it looks healthy. I used this shampoo while staying at someone's house and was impressed enough to take some home. I keep it in my rotation. I use the Treseme Platinum line (HIGHLY recommend!) and this...I alternate because while the Treseme does a fabulous job at fixing damage, it can weigh my hair down a little...I also rotate with John Freida's Full Repair line and this. I haven't tried Matrix conditioner yet,

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by knt2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this shampoo so far. It gives me volume but still leaves my hair soft and shiney. My hair is fine with oily roots and slightly dry ends from highlighting. Its hard to find a shampoo and conditioner that gives me volume but still leaves your hair soft and healthy feeling. This shampoo and matching conditioner does a pretty good job of both. It is going into the rotation.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2012 1:35:00 PM More reviews by Tindra78

I like this!! It does not make thé hair heavy, smells really nice and fresh and is really of good quality, concentrated! I bought this with the conditioner in the same line cause they have discontinued my old favourite John Frieda Luxurious volume here....

I have REALLY, really, thin fine hair, that usually is extremely flat and "oily"....

Yes, I'd repurchase... :)