Giorgio Armani Rouge D'Armani Sheers Pink 503

4.5

on 2/5/2013 3:35:00 AM

I purchased this lipstick during my Christmas holidays after the MUA recommended this shade while I was stocking up on Rouge D'armani 103 and 102 which I absolutely love also for nude look. I love this! It is very pretty mauve pink and does not make my face looking washed out or too pale. Very beautiful with cool toned eye make up like plum eyeshadow. It is sheer so you do need to reapply but I don't mind that either as it is such a pretty colour on my lips!

on 8/25/2012 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This shade is from the summer 2012 Skin Lacquers Collection, and its also called "Blush" on the Armani website. Although the shade name is "pink," this is really a spectacularly beautiful true, cool mauve. It is sheer and an elegant MLBB shade, especially for summer. It feels wonderful on the lips--light and quite moisturizing, although not quite as much as Chantecaille's Lip Chics. Because it's sheer, it does require more frequent application, but I don't find that to be a problem. It comes in the beautiful, substantial, black oval Armani tube which I love, because it closes securely, although it's a bit large. As is true of all Armani products, it's expensive ($30), but given the beautiful shade and what it does for my lips, it's worth it. I've been disenchanted with Armani for a while, but this has made me a believer again. I would repurchase.

Popular Lipsticks