August 21, 2014 | 1869 users online

Cleansers - Equate - Oil Free Face Wash (Neutrogena knockoff)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 12:43:00 AM More reviews by mmherman

One of my sisters bought this boring looking stuff. I ran out of my cheapo wash, Aveno foaming acne wash, and used this. I have been super lazy and not bought any Aveno for about a month so I have used this for awhile. It cleans well and removes all my makeup. It is rather thick, but it doesn't irritate my skin. It has a very old lady scent to it, which I dont mind because it smells like soap my grandmother used. Kinda nostalgic for me.

What I think really impresses my skin and me is the salicylic acid. I noticed an earlier post mentioned it was good for shaving. My guess would be that the exfoliating nature of the product's active ingredient is what helped alleviate ingrown hairs. I have an issue with that as well so I will have to try this out as a shaving soap around the lady bits area sometime.

Overall I like..just a simple product that gets my face clean.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2014 8:09:00 PM More reviews by fettcourt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is similar to Neutrogena's oil free eye makeup remover. I don't see any difference between the two.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by oliviamarie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Amazing, just like the famous orange stuff, but better. Way cheaper, and leaves less residue.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2012 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Piggie8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is horrible for my face. I have acne prone, but very sensitive skin. I used this twice a day and my face felt sensitive to the touch, so I cut it down to once a day, then every other day and with continued use, my face got drier, even around my eyes it was drying, I've never seen that with anything before! I also got cystic acne and it even flared up a mole. I find though that if I use it to shave with, it reduces my razor bumps very well, something I've been struggling with. I will probably buy it again got that, but for my face, I will never touch it again. :(