August 27, 2014 | 1850 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous in Pink Pearl

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2014 7:17:00 AM More reviews by 1017

Ugh, I checked three times to be sure it was the right shade. This is an orangey /coppery / brown toned shade. There is no pink I am seeing at all. It is just wrong. I literally thought Revlon had a manufacturing issue and accidentally put the wrong lipstick in the wrong tube. The label leads one to believe this a soft, icy, pink. The color tab and the label on the bottom look like an icy, almost gray toned pink. I expected something along those lines. When i open it it the warmest, most coppery type shade. FYI - I am NW20, brown eyes, almost black hair, rosey lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Falon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Loving this nude for my NC30-ish, neutral leaning towards warm toned skin, brown hair and eyes! Many nudes can tend to wash me out or would only look "right" with a heavy, smoky eye makeup look. But I am enjoying this one with my everyday neutral/work looks as well! I have an assortment of brands of lipsticks but I mostly use Revlon and MAC. I feel that Revlon's are just as good as high end ones and I like the price better obviously so will be trying to stick with them in the future as well.

I find this shade a perfect balance of peach, beige and pink. Reminds me a bit of MAC Viva Glam V which I wanted to love and did love for the colour, but finish wise it was too gritty/sparkly for my taste. The pearl finish of pink pearl isn't gritty at all and when it wears off it doesn't leave glitter behind like I found viva glam v did unfortunately.

I have several lip products (it's getting kinda ridic) but if I had like 5 seconds to be out of the house for some surprise destination/event and I could only bring ONE of my lip products, it would be this one. I apply it like a chapstick and it wears like one too in terms of keeping my lips moist (I do apply balm nightly to maintain moisture though). And I love that it doesn't NEED Lip liner or gloss (that was a huge requirement). These items could be added of course if you had the time or desire. No scent or taste either which is a plus. I like the packaging as well - not bulky at all and I like the simple black and gold :)

Hope this (long) review helps some of you! And hope this shade gets more loving here in the future :D Wow, I still have over 4300 characters left! Wonder if anyone has used them all before?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2013 8:45:00 PM More reviews by seven12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best lipstick- Holy Grail! Most of my lipsticks are from Dior and MAC, and I haven't been impressed with Revlon lipstick in the past, but this formula is fantastic. It has enough slip to not feel sticky, but it's not glossy or shiny. It has a luminous finish without looking glittery or frosted. This color swatches very brown on my hand, but it is so close to my natural lip color that it is almost undetectable. It just makes my lips look plump and pearly, without being obviously made-up. It's the ultimate neutral for people with pigmented pink lips!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 12:33:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's a pink-nude. It matches my skin tone. Vrery natural looking andf it has a shimmery tone to it, and it's very natural appealing as well too. It appears on my lips as teh same colour in the tube I baught. It doesn't peal. It's very moisturizing and it lasts for over eight hours like it's promised. This shade is nude-like and matches any makeup I wear. It's a new shade and it doesn't smell or taste weard. It can be nice for everyday or for a night our for sinner and a movie. On the bad side the price was very rediculous..... I hear it's cheaper in Walmart and Target right........... Also not drying period. End of story................

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

Great mlbb shade, about a shade off my natural colour. It's a pinky/brown nude with a little shimmer. Comfortable to wear, no pilling, flaking, applies evenly, perfect work shade for me. Took a lippie off because it's not very long lasting though. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 3:32:00 PM More reviews by coffeedogsmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I thought maybe this was going to be an elusive 'my lips but better' shade. I think for a lot of people it could be. For me, it goes a little orange. This happens to me all the time with pinky-nudes. I would say I have a neutral-to-cooler undertone, porcelain-pale with very dark brunette hair... a ton of lipsticks that look awesome in the tube turn orange on me. I'm still giving it 5 lippies because it is a really nice shade, it's not it's fault it doesn't look so great on me. I also had the shade Porcelain Pink in my hand at the store, they seemed really, really close, Pink Pearl slightly darker? More brown? (should've went with Porcelain Pink I guess) I can try to make it work with some pink gloss. Love the texture and consistency of the Super Lusterous line, and absolutely no weird smell/taste. For $4.97 at WMart it's a steal.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by missthing303

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very pretty MLBB pinky/browny nude. Very subtle shimmer and semi-sheer, adds nice depth and makes lips look a bit poutier. Similar to Revlon SL Smokey Rose but less plummy/brown and more pinky/rosy/nude .Very nice!! Going to buy a couple of backups in case it's LE. Also texture is nice; often Revlon SL can end up being pretty drying but this one is better than the average. Still a balm underneath is a good idea. This was an impulse buy; I'm so glad I bought it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by NerdyLibrarianGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

"Pink Pearl" is a new shade released for Fall 2012. I'm not sure if it's limited edition or not. I found it a bit more sheer than most of the Super Lustrous line, and it goes on more glossy. It's a very easy to wear, light, pinky brown. Its pearl finish definitely gives it a pinkish shimmer. It's somewhat similar to MAC's Jubilee, if Jubilee was more pink. It's a great everyday shade that you could pop on without a mirror.

I really love Revlon Super Lustrous lipsticks and have several. By far the best drugstore brand lipstick. I have sensitive skin and some lip products can irritate my lips, but not these. They are completely scent/taste free. They are smooth, creamy, glossy, and long-wearing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2012 2:08:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pink pearl is a medium nude lipstick. It's got a little shine to it. In the tube it seems brown-pink,but on the lips,it's a medium nude. It goes well on the application,it goes well with a dark nude lip liner! I pair it with baby blossom le gloss by l'oreal! Beautiful! Love it!