Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer

3.4

on 4/10/2015 1:15:00 AM

Not bad, don't really notice a difference.

on 3/30/2015 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

can't tell the difference between days i put this on and days i don't. it doesn't actually do anything. my undereye concealer still creases. :(

on 3/17/2015 5:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

great product, really light not cakey and colourless... just dont get alot for $£ brightens eye area but wont conceal therefore expensive as will need to add other product after application.

on 3/14/2015 10:34:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Fabulous product! I was having problems with dry skin under my eyes and foundation caking there making it look like I had bad wrinkles (oh the horror!) so I saw this while I was buying my foundation and bought it on impulse without trying.

It's amazing, it's pink tinted so it helps with dark circles, and it's really moisturising too, works very well. The packaging is a squeezable tube with a wide, flat, angled applicator rather than a thin nozzle, so you can apply it straight to the eye and smooth it in which means no product is lost or wasted.

*TIP apply this directly before foundation/ concealer to prime the eye AND if you need it later in the day dab a little on over makeup to re-moisturise and perk your eyes up.

Xx

I keep rebuying and trying other things which i don't like as much.

As many have said, it ain't perfect but its sure good. I like what it does and for me I can use it with a small amount of mineral powder and my 40+ eyes look fresh and not fake.

If you like a full on makeup look this would only be a short step in the process. Personally i think it works best alone.

on 9/25/2014 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Pros:
- Smooths out the under eye area to help concealer glide on
- Concealer lasts longer
- Brightens dark circles
- Concealer doesn't seep into my fine lines as much..

(Keep in mind that if you have fine lines under your eyes, when you layer concealer over it, it WILL crease! But there are techniques and products you can use to lessen this.. This product will help with that, but it will not completely prevent concealer from sinking into the fine lines.)

on 6/23/2014 9:22:00 AM

This is possibly one of the worst things that I have ever bought in terms of it not doing what it's supposed to. It goes on nicely, but does absolutely nothing else. My fine lines were still visible and my concealer still settled into them. Don't waste your money on this, buy a good eye cream instead!

on 6/18/2014 4:58:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I think this primer get my concealer to cover better and last longer. It does not work alone but with concealer on top gives it a fresher look. I will definitely buy again unless I find another under eye primer from another brand. I love to try something new.

on 3/31/2014 2:49:00 PM

Nice smoothy, creamy texture.

Unfortunately, immediately after I put it on, my under eye area started swelling until I looked like I had bags. I've never had that happen before. Had to wash it off right away...

Would not recommend for those with sensitive skin like me.

very soothing and hydrating, gives an instant boost. concealer goes on much better, helps with dryness, fine lines, puffiness and dark circles.

Top Rated Smashbox Products