September 23, 2014 | 1086 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Summer Care - Limited Edition

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by hesperia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I agree with those who complained about this being a seasonal thing. It is a great body wash. Smells beautifully clean and fresh and it's gentle on the desert-dry skin on my legs and arms. I don't know whether it really moisturizes skin, but at least it does not dry it, and it is so pleasant to use. I bought the winter version, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 12:57:00 AM More reviews by Stark77

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

These smell SO good--so clean, yet somewhat floral? Just barely. They mostly smell clean and sweet. They're cleansing without being stripping, and I've used it on my face in a pinch with no bad effects. I'll be buying this next summer, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 1:19:00 PM More reviews by MermaidInOhio

I've been using this body wash for about two weeks now and love it. U generally like dove products anyway, but the "winter care" wash was really bad for me. Too thick and made me breakout. Summer care is great. It smells nice, lathers well, and moisturizes without being heavy or greasy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2013 3:14:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh my goodness! These bar soaps smell wonderful. It has a very clean, slightly floral and aquatic smell to them and the blue color of the bar is a good change from the stark white regular Dove bar soaps. I was able to get a six pack at Walgreens on sale. I wanted the winter collection but missed out on that opportunity, so I was happy to nab these. The smell lingers temporarily on the skin and in the air, plus this is moisturizing and doesn't break me out on my chest or back where I am prone to acne. I didn't feel any residue on my skin and it cleans just as well as my favorite sensitive skin bar from Dove. Since this is heavily fragrant, I would not recommend this for those with allergies or skin conditions like eczema as it might irritate or cause reactions.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by kermie70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this for the entire summer. I can only find it at Walmart in packages of six - but I love it and it travels everywhere with me. It is blue so I know I am using my soap.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 5:34:00 PM More reviews by twistlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Why cant dove make this permanent , not seasonal? The sent is light and i don't have to use in shower lotion . Going to buy another one if i see it in stock .

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Gracious_Lady

For those of you who loved Dove Grapefruit & Lemongrass body wash and bar soap (which used to be in the light yellow packaging), and wondered what happened to it.... Dove has apparently reincarnated the fragrance into Dove "Summer Care". I was thrilled to discover this since Grapefruit & Lemongrass was my favorite scent in the Dove line. In addition, the moisturization is identical to the other Dove "fruity" body washes. It comes in a body wash and also in bar soap. As you can imagine by the name, Dove Summer Care is a seasonal item, so grab it while you can.