October 31, 2014 | 786 users online

Foundations - Christian Dior - Teint Glace Fresh Foundation Stick

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2007 3:23:00 PM More reviews by NataliaRivera

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It was at half price counter and i bought the CD powder, so why not buy it? (it cost me like $15 dlls, but i think is a discontinued product:()this worked for my oily skin, feels so great and cool, look very natural and controls the oil:) matte perfection to my skin, when i apply this foundation and the compact powder i dont believe its my skin :) very good product, and the plus is the foundation is in the stick, plus its oil free and with the aqua caption tecnologhy its also good for dry skin, cause it helps to keep your skin hidration:)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2006 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Mitsouko_Claire

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this randomly in a pharmacy where it was lurking in the bargain bin. Excited at the prospect of a bit of designer foundation for cheap, I handed over my cash, then quickly forgot about it. This was back in january, so imagine my surprise when i finally found it again earlier this week, Anyway, I digress. My point is, this is a great foundation for hot weather, like one reviewer has already mentioned. It glides or dots on easily, giving you a slight cooling sensation which is pleasant enough in balmy weather. It's non greasy and light, and with a little powder survives most hot weather pitfalls, including *gulp* public transport, without sliding off. Dior is doing quite an overhaul to their range at the moment though, so who knows whether it will still be there. Dior enjoy keeping us on our toes with constant line changes more than most, but its their loss.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2004 7:18:00 AM More reviews by Jataim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I would buy this again only because it's convenient to take with you everywhere and great for touch-up's.

I am not a big fan of foundation sticks...but this is one of the better ones.
It doesn't have much staying power and you really need to powder it down and reapply for any good coverage and that just gets cakey on the skin.
But like I say it's good for spot treatment through the day on top of you morning makeup or just a dot of it on a blemish mark,(if it's not too red?).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2004 2:55:00 AM More reviews by huggie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

it went on smoothly and had medium coverage. my problem is it isn't very good on my combination skin. this is suited for those with oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2004 1:32:00 PM More reviews by Zannah

A very good product. Love the cooling sensation when applied to skin. Shade #300 matches my skintone quite well, maybe just a tiny bit on the peach side (but I have slightly olive-based skin). Decent light-medium coverage, and a semi-matte finish.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2003 7:11:00 PM More reviews by aznbebebabe

I liked how this felt when I applied it, but that was the extent on my liking this product. I don't know what it is with CD, but all the colors are too pink or peach for my asian medium yellow skin tone. It did not cover all that well, and did nothing to control my oilies.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2003 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Aneesa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I change my foundation during winter and summer. When I initially tried Tient Glace in the dead of winter, I thought it made my already dry skin feel like sandpaper and look worse. However, in summer, this is perhaps the best thing to use. It keeps me matte all day and I don't have to touch up throughout the day.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2003 7:53:00 AM More reviews by Kelly207

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I swapped for this foundation, hoping it would work for me. Unfortunately it didn't...the coverage was light and it felt great on my skin. But my face became unbelievably oily through out the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2002 6:35:00 PM More reviews by TracyU

I have used many foundations over the years, but this foundation stick is made with water and feels very fresh on the face and blends well. It also has excellent coverage which you can control by the amount you use. It blends well with your fingers or with an applicator or brush. It is oil free yet, feels very moisturizing to the skin. I am on my third tube of the stick since I first found this in December 2001!! Try it!