September 2, 2014 | 2217 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Sensational Blissful Berry

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 9:03:00 AM More reviews by Gigglesz123

I love all these lipsticks. This color is perfect for fall and winter not only because its dark, but it's also moisturizing and the price ranges from only 5-6 dollars.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2013 1:07:00 PM More reviews by jkpetite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Based on something I saw on Facebook, I ran out and grabbed this. I paid more for it at Rite-Aid than I would have at Target but whatever. I didn't have the patience - I had to try it. The shade looked so beautiful and fortunately, it truly is beautiful on my skin tone. I don't own a singe plum/berry shade of lip color, so this was definitely a first for me. I usually wear red or something very neutral. I am so glad my first shade in this family was this lipstick. I have Red Revival from this line and LOVE IT. I was hoping for similar results from this shade and I was not disappointed. It's creamy and goes on smoothly. My lips don't feel dry or cake-y, which tends to happen with most lipsticks. I was expecting it to be a deeper plum (which I didn't want) and it turned out to be this perfect berry - not too dark, not too light, just right. I can see myself wearing this more than the red since it's a bit more subdued than Red Revival. I recommend this and would definitely purchase again.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by ummimtrish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't really know why I was drawn to this color in the first place, but it is way too magenta looking for my skin tone. I think that this would look best on someone with a darker complexion, so unless you like magenta lips, I would suggest those with fairer complexions to approach this color with caution. As for the formula: I love most of the colors from the Maybelline Color Sensational line (aside from this one); the formula allows them to glide on easily, and after you let it dry for a bit, they stay on for a decent amount of time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Georgous purple berry color. Long wear and creamy texture, love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2013 3:54:00 AM More reviews by orenjinominh

what a great DS surprise. I was feeling too poor for mac rebel and decided a ds dupe would suffice.
the formulation isn't the creamiest, but it leaves such a beautiful juicy stain that makes me look very young and spritely, especially with my dark pixie hair. its a lovely fall sort of shade whem first applied and balances out my very olive skintone. I've gotten free drinks from baristas from this shade alone.
still not a fan of the crayola smell or waxy slip, but for 7 bucks it goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2013 3:06:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a gorgeous plummy berry color. This automatically brightens up my face. You can wear it sheer or bold with couple applications. Formula has a bit of sheen to it but once it sets, it looks semi matte. Definitely would repurchase! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by nomnomloot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pretty color that is easy to apply, nice packaging

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2012 2:26:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Shade description: rich berry

Pros

- pigmented
- long wearing
- creamy

Cons

- none

Comments: Gorgeous berry shade. I have never owned a shade like this before and so glad I picked it up! Very flattering on my olive complexion.

Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2012 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Mramdayal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Really nice color for my dark brown skin. A rich deep berry color with a tint of a red wine color. It is a little drying and doesn't last too long, but very good lipstick overall, matches me perfectly and looks beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 9:04:00 PM More reviews by brooke2010

Perfect berry color! Looks awesome with dark hair and a neutral eye. I stumbled upon this shade after a drugstore shopping trip, bought it on a whim, and fell in love. Packaging is good and it's cheap. Will repurchase when my tube runs out.