December 22, 2014 | 1379 users online

Hair Treatments - Dove - Style+Care™ Nourishing Dry Ends Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 8:00:00 PM More reviews by beautylover234

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Let me just say that this product is my holy grail.

I have been using this serum for over a year now. It instantly makes my hair shiny, soft, and tangle-free. At the end of the day, (8-12 hours after putting it in) my hair is still soft as ever. I can finally pull my fingers through my hair without coming across any tangles. In fact, I had stopped using this serum for about two weeks, but noticed that my hair wasn't as soft as it used to be. After using it just one time, my hair was back to being extremely smooth.

1-2 pumps is enough. More, and your hair may feel a little greasy. I apply it after drying my hair. It's perfect right before flat-ironing as well. Make sure NOT to focus it on your roots! Instead focus on your ends.

If you're looking for something that will make your hair soft and shiny without the hassle of a $20+ price, I recommend the Dove serum.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2013 3:10:00 AM More reviews by rhiannonv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have frizzy hair and recommend this product. I focus this serum on the ends of my hair and with the leftover, I put it on the second half of my hair and fly-aways and it does work on smoothing the frizz. I also makes my ends really nice and nourished.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 9:17:00 PM More reviews by wallflowerrr89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this serum because my ends were getting really dry and frizzy in the cold air. After the first application I could see a noticeable difference! My hair was super soft and moisturized.. no signs of greasy residue! And costing just under 5 bucks at Wal Mart-- I will definitely be purchasing again! =)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2012 10:52:00 AM More reviews by lls4f

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

You can find this for about $2/bottle on the ground or get it for $4 per bottle online. I LOVE this stuff. I have wavy hair that becomes very frizzy when blow dried. I take a pump of this and work it through the bottom one-third of my hair when wet to get my dry ends a good coating and then once I've finished blow drying I'll take half a pump and work it through every part of my hair. Gives my hair very natural looking shine (not the, "I just put a serum on my hair" shine, but a healthy shine). After about two weeks of use, I would definitely say that my ends feel better conditioned overall. I'm really surprised there aren't more reviews for this wonderful, cheap product

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2012 12:49:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

Claims to "smooth frizzy, rough, dry ends. Its lightweight formula deeply nourishes to restore softness and protect from heat styling, for beautifully smooth, healthy-looking hair". It does all this well, but I wish it'd add a little more shine and it'd be a perfect product for me. Would still repurchase.