August 20, 2014 | 1406 users online

Deodorants - Axe Anarchy Body Spray For Her

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2014 4:39:00 AM More reviews by LIPGLOSSADDICT1025

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I received this product for Christmas as a bundle with other Axe products including shower gel, lip gloss, and nail polish strips.
This scent is similar to that of the shower gel, though not spot on. I find it to be a scent that a younger girl would wear, probably a girl in her teens.
When I first spray it, I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but it is very overpowering, as most Axe body sprays are. And it's not just the singular can that I own that is the issue. My family bought me multiple cans, an they all have the same result. People mention that the smell 'calms down', but that doesn't happen with me. Either it's overpowering or it isn't there at all. I really did want to like this, as I thoroughly enjoy the shower gel and nail polish strips, but this just didn't work for me.
I will not be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2014 5:46:00 PM More reviews by CottonCandyAgency

This version of Axe for women does have a very nice fragrant smell. it is strong when you first spray it, but will calm down after and hour or so. Don't use this in the place of deodarant, if you sweat you will smell like sweat. I work out MMA training almost daily and one time I used this instead of deodarant and I smelled like sweat. I think this is just good as an overall body spray. I like spraying it on my hair after I wash it so my hair smells sweet.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by glamycakes2014

smells amazing

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2013 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Lossea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I know that Axe is not a deodorant, because all it contains is alcohol, propellants, and fragrance. However, I use it as a deodorant, and it gets me through the day. I almost can't believe I use Axe because I am not a fan of putting a cocktail of unknown chemicals on my body, but it certainly beats using deodorants containing aluminum. Overall, I really enjoy this product's scent. Axe sprays are known for being very strong scented, and I'm glad that Anarchy for Her is not so overpowering. It is a very pleasant, fresh fruity scent. Since I don't use it for fragrance, I can't attest to how long it lasts, neither does it matter. It works for now, and 5 lippiees for that. I have already gotten myself another two-pack.

*** *** ***
10/19/13: The scent has actually grown on me, and it lasts much longer than the body mist I use. It feels that over time, this fragrance exposes a cucumber-y fresh note, in addition to the fruity notes. It is so light and effortless. It works great as a deodorant for me. I have one in my desk at work, one in my purse, and one at home.

*** *** ***
11/10/13: Unfortunately, although this product has worked very well for me, I have recently discovered that, at present, Axe (parent company Unilever) tests their products on animals. I am in support of cruelty-free practices and am trying to make better choices in makeup and personal care, so I can support companies that produce good products without animal testing. I will need to search for an alternative deodorant that will get me through the day, as I will not repurchase this product. Thanks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2013 1:13:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I discovered this while getting some trial size things for my vacation at Walmart. I was going to New Orleans, so with the heat and humidity I thought this would be nice to spray all over. I really like the scent - it reminds me of a Calgon Body Spray, that I believe was called "Tropical" that I used to wear in the early 90's. I used up the trial size, and just bought a large size can at Big Lots for $3.00. It's hard to describe the scent- it's a little fruity, but not overpowering- it also is a bit floral, but it's fresh and not cloying. I'm taking off a lippie only because the scent does not last more than an hour. I know it's not a perfume, but I would think the lasting power would be a little better- even when you spray a lot or spray it on your clothes, it does not last.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 12:30:00 PM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this a couple times already but I stopped using it because I just couldn't get use to the cold breeze. It smells good though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by prplepolkadotz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this body spray, I'm not really sure how to describe the smell.. sexy and alluring! lol Lets go with that. The smell (in my opinion) doesn't last too long but otherwise that is my only complaint.
They really should make a deoderant, body wash in this scent for women too!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2012 10:03:00 AM More reviews by xDarkLacelet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This spray smells really good, but the scent is really soft, so it doesn't last very long. I wish they'd come out with a variety of scents for women.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2012 3:44:00 AM More reviews by BlessedBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This spray smells really pretty but it does not last at all!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2012 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Shannon92503

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Like previous reviewers, I came across this purely by accident. I am assuming that other women must like it as much as I do (I know my roomates sure love MY cans of Axe! lol) however as it's been sold out in both big box retailers in my small town for the past 2 months. I purchased 2 cans of it right away as I liked the smell immediatly when I tested it out in the store.

Light, floral but not fruity scent. Yes, it is marketed for women, but it does have a tad bit of a manly scent also. I tend to enjoy most of the Axe scents for men so I am not surprised that I loke this one as well. The packaging is nice, it's colorful yet sturdy and travel friendly as yu can "lock" it by just twisting the cap and prevent it from accidently being sprayed on its own when bumping into something else in your bag.

I use it after showers for that immediate"fresh" feel & smell, but it definitly does NOT last long. I cannnot smell it anywhere on my skin after about an hour :-( That is the only downfall I can find, but it is a rather big one. Wish it came as a cologne as it would be a nice all day summer scent. Will buy again.