August 29, 2014 | 1736 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Dermalogica - Age Smart Skin Perfect Primer

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2014 11:04:00 AM More reviews by babycat1973

I love dermalogica, but just don't get this stuff. It doesn't sit right on my skin and looks patchy. I've tried it a few times, but each time has had the same result. Very disappointing!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by dierregi

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the very first Dermalogica product I tried and it was love at first sight. I was looking for a primer with SPF and this product has a 30 SPF. It has a very silky consistency and when I tried it, I saw that it is slightly tinted, so that it gives a nice, sheer glow to the skin.

I really loved the effect in the skin and I bought it, even if it is very expensive. The first day I used it, I put make up over it and I did not have any problem for the whole day.

So this primer does deliver all that it promises. I really love it and will definitely buy it again, despite the crazy price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2014 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Cath12

After testing many different primers (Smashbox, Eve Pearl, Paulas Choice, Hourglass), this one wins. Nothing keeps me matter; nothing keeps my make up in place longer and more effectively. Hands down, best primer out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 1:10:00 AM More reviews by chantal_wee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a primer as the primer I was using : Shu Uemura UV mousse together with Laura mercier foundation had my pores looking so obvious and cakey! It was quite horrible. I guess previously I didn't have these issue, but I guess age had changed my skin condition.

My facial beauty therapist recommended this to me, and I tried it, although I thought nothing could help. However, I was soo surprised. After putting this on, my pores literally could not be seen and my skin looks so smooth! I need not put any foundation anymore, just this!!!! Absolutely LOVE IT! My colleagues were wondering whether I had on foundation as my skin looks so good but they could clearly see I didn't have any foundation on. :D

When applying, just a little will do, and it goes a long way! My skin glows and looks so smooth, and natural. Putting it on, it glides on smoothly and easy to put on. Not only this, I used to have my nose oily by lunch time, but now, it doesn't get oily! I don't need to touch up anymore!!! It last the whole day!

On top of this, my face doesn't break out too! I had tried BB creams, CC cream from Skin79, and Clarins, and all had me break out. This didn't at all. It makes my skin more even and also my pores seems much smaller too!

Absolutely LOVE this awesome product. Now I use it everyday - can't go out without putting this on! Just purchased the 2nd tube (even before my 1st finishes)!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 8:52:00 AM More reviews by KittyScarlett

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow!
I have never used a primer before and now feel that I need one. Again, sensitive skin totally inhibits my choices - enter Dermalogica (again!)

I saw a raving review for this and sent for samples. The colour looks a little dark at first, but as soon as you follow the instructions and use a tiny amount, smoothed over the entire face, the result is amazing. It leaves a very soft and silky feel to the skin, it minimises any pores and adds a lovely healthy glow to the skin. It is very sheer, contains spf and provides a perfect makeup canvass.

Again, the reviews were scarce - probably because it's quite new, so I wanted to add a quick one here. I've had no reactions to it - it looks great throughout the day and all I can add is try it!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by LBooz16

Really nice primer that has a touch of color for the days you really don't feel like trying to hard. It really softens the look of your face.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by marchafr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is by far the most amazing product I have ever bought. It is incredible. It goes over the moisturizer and before makeup. Amazingly u put it on and u don't feel u need to put on anything else. Skin is perfected, flaws disappear, and it stays perfect all day. I'm so satisfied with this product its a must in a beauty kit.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2013 12:58:00 AM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in a large sample size that I have been able to use daily for over a month now (and there's still plenty left!) so I feel I can review this confidently.

I have an oily t-zone and I found this prevented my oils from breaking through sooner but didn't stop it completely, so not perfect for oil-control. However I do love that this product is tinted so it evens out my skin tone and leaves a semi-matte finish. I did notice it has slight shimmer in it but my foundation covers it completely.

With the high SPF I think its a great product to apply in the morning and not be fussing about with a separate moisturiser, primer & sunscreen. I have acne-prone skin and this did clog my pores, especially around my nose where I applied the most product. So not too impressed with that.

I really enjoyed this product but I wouldn't spend so much on a primer that is just so-so in my opinion. I will continue to use the sample up but I wouldn't recommend this for anyone who needs oil control.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2013 5:01:00 AM More reviews by Jenys

I am an Asian with oily skin, living in four seasons country. I LOVE this Dermalogica primer!!

It keeps my face looking so radiant even after 6 hours. Though it doesn't mention about oil control. it keeps my face fresh with only slightly oiled. And the colour of the cream looks more to dark beige side, my face doesn't look dark after applying. It looks really natural.

The only thing which I do not like is the price and it's only 22ml. It's expensive. However, meanwhile I am unable to find a primer / CC cream / BB cream which works as good as this Dermalogica Primer so I will buy again once my tube is finished.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by Kerisma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am so impressed with this product. It has a slight tint which evens out skin tone, it smooths the skin's surface making it a great base for foundation, it has an spf30 and it keeps my make up firmly in place all day and this time of year my face is like an oil slick. Worth every penny.