December 22, 2014 | 1612 users online

Moisturizers - 40 Carrots Carrot+acai sleep cream

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2014 11:04:00 AM More reviews by StephanieChristine26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this brand. I've been using the moisture surge for 6 months but winter has come and it wasn't enough for my skin. I purchase another brands thick night cream and it wasn't a good match for my skin. Normal to dry with large pores. I went to marshals and picked this up bc I loved moisture surge so much. And of course this is great for my skins well. Diminishes my pores overnight and give my skin a healthy glow. I will use this brand til my fave rejects it. Which I hope never happens :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2014 2:30:00 AM More reviews by PlayaSteph

So far i have been using this product for about a week and i don't see any real changes. I am looking to clear up my crows feet and some brown spots on my face. Hopefully if i keep using it, i will see changes. Price is great. Found it at TJ Maxx for $5.99

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 2:24:00 PM More reviews by edmineralsgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised this brand isn't listed in MUA reviews! I bought this because I was looking for a good retinol cream for my oily clogged skin. I've heard retinol creams do wonders at stimulating new skin cell growth. First off, this cream smells heavenly! It's a very light scent. The cream has a nice thick consistency so about a pea sized amount is enough to cover the face. I love that it's in a jar so you can control the amount and use up every last bit. I've been using this for 4 weeks now. It has made my skin more clear and vibrant. When I have it on, my skin has this dewy glowy look to it. It's very refreshing !

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 2:10:00 AM More reviews by NotHerAgain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff!
It smells so super rad and it makes my face look like a dream. It actually smells like the Disneyland ride Soarin' Over California when they make it smell like fresh air over the mountains. It's the best.
It's the first retinol cream I've used, but it doesn't give me any of the crappy side effects they usually give you early on.
It soaks into my skin perfectly so that I feel like I'm wearing nothing but my face is soft and baby butt-like.
Normally it can be pretty costly, but I found mine at Ross and I'm definitely going back there to clean them out.