September 30, 2014 | 1702 users online

Brows - Meow Cosmetics - Brow Beater

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 8:21:00 PM More reviews by moushka26

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Brow Beaters from Meow Cosmetics is the perfect brow product for my thinning eyebrows. They come in eight colours including, both a warm and cool grey. I have very cool, pink undertones and can only wear very cool, taupey browns. Warm Grey is fantastic for creating a natural-looking eyebrow, easily filling in anywhere a few hairs are missing. I use it with an small angled eye brush for perfectly defined, natural brows. Now that I definitely have some white hairs in my brows, I first apply a little neutral brown eyebrow tint ("Fawn" from Paula's Choice), brush it through with a spoolie and apply the Meow brow powder. The combination of the two colours keeps my brows from looking flat and the powder easily extends the brow line where I've lost some length. I took off one lippy for packaging. While it has a sifter (yay!) there is no way to keep the powder from falling into the lid when the tiny jar is closed. I'm sure a tiny inside stopper would add to the price but I'd willingly pay it for neatness. The jars hold eight grams, enough to last a very long time as only a few grains are needed for each application. If you have ash-toned brown hair and a pinkish skin tone, you need to try this. A terrific product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This is a great product. Very pigmented, stays all day. Why do I give it a 3? I prefer my Anastasia brow products because I feel the shades are more realistic (I have soft brown, which is a very reddish brown that appears jarring with my complexion). I also prefer a pressed powder instead of the messy loose powder. But Meow is a great brand with great products. The product itself is not bad for performance, but the color selection and the actual choice of the product medium mean I would not really recommend it or buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by TranquilTurtle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! I've used it almost everyday for about a year and a half and am just starting to run low. I have a scar that goes through my right eyebrow where no hair grows and this fills it in very nicely, you can't even tell its there. You don't need to use very much and it stays on all day, would definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by trillium13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I found this one little lonely review here so I had to add mine! I actually only have samples of these, but a little really goes a long way so they will last me forever! These are VERY pigmented. You have to be really super careful to only pick up the tiniest amount of powder. I can seriously do my whole brows on like a few specks of dust. It's crazy. Those tiny little specks of dust blend out amazingly well. I have the medium brown and the auburn shades. My hair is colored red and the auburn seems to work the best for me. It is a darker toned auburn. The medium brown seems dark to me as well, and it definitely leans warm. If you want a super pigmented, easy to work with brow powder, give these a shot. I highly recommend shelling out a buck for the samples first. They will last forever anyway!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by rosiers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Great product! Can't believe there's no review on this yet! Blend with foundation and it's great to create shadows! It doesn't have any sparkle or sheen which you don't expect in a brow powder anyway.