March 1, 2015 | 2070 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen Lipstick Pure Zen

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2015 7:46:00 PM More reviews by jessrluna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm a fan of MAC lip products. I think their lipstick formulas and lip liners are really good. Pure Zen is a great pinky nude shade. The color is very subtle so for some it's not worth paying the $16 because it's so sheer but I traded in empties for mine and I don't regret it. It's a great everyday hue and I love doing a dramatic eye and using this on my lips. It gives lips a natural, very natural pinky tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2015 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Kingbreaker2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've recently become obsessed with Mac lipsticks. This was my first nude color, as I usually wear pinkish colors. I love the cremesheen formula. It's fairly moisturizing and has good staying power. I absolutely LOVE pure zen. I am Caucasian with a medium complexion. It is perfect with a slightly darker lip liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2015 11:31:00 AM More reviews by ellablue123

This is a definite nude shade that can really wash you out if you are medium skin toned or darker. I saw Lauren Curtis use this shade and it's her favorite and I figured it might work for me. I think I have more pigmented lips though, and this lipstick does give a really pale nude look. I do love the formula, it reminds me of some other cremesheens i love (peach blossom, coral bliss). Its semi-sheer, and looks great as a nude on fair or light skin tone. I'm NC 25-30 and this BARELY works on me, i have to use a lip liner, but it's still really pretty.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2015 6:51:00 AM More reviews by GypsyM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a beautiful nude for my light olive skin. I'm picky with nudes as they can really wash my out but this and Angel are definitely my go tos.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2014 7:24:00 AM More reviews by SnailRacer

I have been very impressed with MACs Creme Sheens. They are pigmented, moisturizing (on me) and long lasting. I have not found a lot of nudes that look nice on my skin tone and pigmented lips. (I am NC 20 with slightly yellow undertones and my lips are a darkish, brownish pink) Most nudes that I have tried wash me out and are too cool, leaving me looking sick. Some also look cakey on my lips and fake if they have enough pigment to cancel out the darkness of my lips. I have found some that are warm and peachy, but too dark to be a true nude. But Pure Zen is perfect.

It is warm and peachy, so it does not wash me out. It is pigmented enough to cancel out the darkness of my lips and is a true nude. However it is sheer enough that it doesn't look cakey or fake and it has a natural looking sheen.

This lipstick works extremely well for me and is worth a try if you are having trouble finding a nice, natural looking nude.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 7:33:00 AM More reviews by Imimpressions

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a seasonal nude. As soon as Summer changed me to a Nc30-35 I fell in love with this color. It's luxurious on and has just the right amount of creamy shine. Wish it lasted longer on lips. Wasn't crazy with this on my nc20-25 skin but I'm glad I waited it out. I keep reaching for it over others.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Nice color, peachy nude, perfect for summer, tanned skin tones. However, I dislike the formula.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by swtlilqtk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was so happy when MAC expanded on the Creamsheen formula! Its one of my favorite finishes. Great pigment, super creamy lipstick with good staying power. Pure Zen is one of my favorites of the new expansion, and just one of my favorite nudes in general. Pure Zen is the perfect peachy pink nude that doesn't wash me out, or make my lips disappear. I hate the concealer nude look, I want a soft, natural nude lip and this shade delivers! When I worked I MAC I tried this on a variety of skin colors from very light to very dark. Due to this being semi-sheer and allowing your natural lip color to show though, it looks good on a lot of people. More so on those with cooler skin tones than warm. I feel like the pinky in it if you already have pinker skin, may be too close to your skin and wash you out. Again, this is just my opinion, but it seems to work better on people with olive, yellow or neutral under tones. I like to pair it with Stauchly Stylish lip liner and Ample Pink plushglass for a beautiful, everyday nude lip.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by michelleva

love it! I'm also a NC15 with green eyes and this looks natural and beautiful! I top it off with big baby lipgloss for a stunning look! love this peachy nude color...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 3:09:00 AM More reviews by ebabyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Went into the Mac store knowing I wanted a peachy nude color.. But didn't know which one! I tried on SO many and felt this one was the perfect mixture of peachy pink and nude. For anyone looking for something along those lines.. I really do recommend this! I think this is a lipstick you can't go wrong with. :-)