Rimmel London Glam Fragrance

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/10/2012 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i contacted the company that makes this to see if it was dicontinued and it is. This perfume and curious by britney spears are my all time faves. I have this bottle and i have been holding to it for 5 years because i couldnt find a replacement it smells wonderful. And since Ralph by Ralph Lauren smells exactly like it according to the previous post i plan on buying 2 3.4 oz. bottle of it so that should last me. This is a great scent for the summer. I really hope that Ralph smells exactly like it. If the scent is a little stronger then thats fine. But London Glam is a really light scent and work wonderful with my body chemistry and i wish they would but it back in product because the price is great! Thanks! And i will do a review on the Ralph by Raplh Lauren as soon as i get it. I will be ordering 2 bottles this thursday.

on 11/8/2011 1:49:00 AM

Just like any perfume, it depends on the person natural scent, it may or may not clash or blend. I myself LOVE this and the "cool" fragrance, and it goes well with my natural body scent. I haven't used it since high school because I couldn't find it, I've been using Ralph Lauren instead, and they do smell similar. Even the RL scent doesn't stay on you all day, this one does fade over time and I've had to reapply it before. I would much rather a perfume that I might have to re-apply rather then one that's too strong. I used to get compliments in high school, and most thought it was RL. There are differences and there are similarities, but for the price you can't beat it. I would buy it again if I could find it, they no longer sell it in most wal-marts, so my best bet is online. I like it, so I would recommend.

on 5/5/2009 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Wonderful smell, my favorite inexpensive scent. Very soothing. It does fade very fast.

Found this on clearance years ago at the drugstore, so I got it for a great price. The cute bottle attracted me to it. Nice scent, floral without being too young or too mature. I like to wear it over the warmer months. It's a very light fragrance, so I can wear it easily to work as well.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I love this scent. It has been my signature scent for about two years now. I first got it in a gift set at Christmas and didn't think I would like it. I think it is a nice light fruity floral. It makes me think of good smelling shampoo. My boyfriend loves this. He says it makes me smell good, and not like perfume. I think that the packaging is cute, and it is very sturdy. I have dropped mine several times with no ill effects.

on 9/22/2007 11:23:00 AM

Great smell after it fades a bit. I first learned of this scent 3 yrs. ago when a friend bought it and I have been jealous since. I finally got around to asking her what the brand was and she told me. So, I now use this fragrance.

on 9/20/2007 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I got a small size of this one, and I used up every bit of it. I loved it, not too sweet or anything, just a cool fresh scent with a bit of sugar to it. I'd buy it again!

on 9/11/2007 2:52:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I agree with MaggieRox that it smells of shampoo: It's a nice, clean shampoo, not exactly soapy, but a nice watery floral spiked with pineapple. Fades fast, but would be a nice 'sheer' summer scent. I don't find the Freesia overpowering, which is all too easy with Freesia and me, but it's definite, so if you dislike that note, skip this one. Light, fruity, cheap. You get what you pay for, but sometimes that's okay.

on 8/23/2007 7:22:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Oh my goodness! This scent just screams "City Chic"! I feel like a freed soul when I wear this on. I usually wear it on parties, and people do compliment me. My oh my, will buy this gem again soon!

I hate to repeat the previous comments, but this smells EXACTLY like Ralph Lauren's Ralph perfume on me. The price is reasonable and worth every penny. Though I've had it for nearly a year and it's still half-full, I use it quite a bit during the spring and summer - it's a refreshing cool, fruity scent that isn't overpowering. You can't go wrong with it. Scent doesn't last all day, but I've found Ralph doesn't either.

Popular Fragrances