Pantene Silky Moisture Whip

4.4

Water, Carbon Dioxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Panthenol, Mineral Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA

on 8/7/2015 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I saw this product at Walmart because I was originally looking for a hair oil alternative to Morrocan oil or Argan oil. I stumbled across this while looking through the aisle and thought this product looked quite similar to the Finesse leave in mousse conditioner I had owned when I was younger which is discontinued ages ago. Anyway, I decided to look up reviews on here prior to making my decision and since it got good reviews, I decided to buy it. It was on sale for about $6 something Canadian. I think originally it's ~$7 or so. However, when it was rung through the till, it was only $3! A steal in my book! Anyways, I use this product as directed. After washing my hair and towel dry, I apply a little bit of this product to my hair ends as I have dyed blond ends. The product is a bit of a thicker whip mousse and you need to be careful not to over squirt. The first time I used this, I accidentally squirt out too much. I read from previous reviewers that over applying this product can make your hair greasy but a little goes a long way. I didn't note any scent to it but I didn't smell it. The mousse is very soft and spreads easily. What I do is after I squirt some out into my palm, I put my palms together and rub it together and then tilt my head on one side and rub the mousse in the ends of my hair and then flip my head to the other side and just rub it more (without applying more mousse). I do that to spread it in case I didn't get all the ends. I leave it on for about 5 minutes to let it settle and then I brush my hair with a tooth comb and then blow dry. Even when I brush my hair, my hair is smooth and not tangled. After blow drying my hair, my ends feel really soft and hydrated. I have used Morrocan oil and although it works well, I find that I like this product better. I feel it makes my hair a bit more smoother than the Morrocan oil. I have tried the Josie Maran Argan oil hair serum but I didn't like the feeling or texture of the serum. This whip makes my hair smooth and soft and I'd definitely repurchase once I finish using it. I'm not sure if this product can cause build up but so far, I have not experienced it. Would definitely recommend this product.

on 12/29/2013 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HG mousse! I picked this up because I have been trying to find a replacement for my Paul Mitchell Styling Cream. I love the stuff but I don't love the price. This is it.
It holds lightly, which I wanted, it conditions and makes my hair soft. It's a mousse but has a light hold. It defines my waves and light curls very well without making them crunchy.
It does the same thing as the PM for a fraction of the cost. PM is 17.99 and this is 4.98 at Walmart. LOVE this stuff and pray they don't stop making it.

on 10/21/2013 10:37:00 PM

I have super-thick, coarse, dry, wavy/curly hair. I love the whipped texture of this product and the soft definition it gives my curls. It's not a strong hold product, but that's okay for me because I hate crunchy hair and I like that I can restyle my hair when I use this. It's moisturizing without being greasy. But it does not prevent frizz even on ordinary days, let alone humid ones, and it's expensive for a drugstore product; almost 6 bucks at Wal-Mart, and it doesn't last long. I'm trying out the Dove version now, just because of the cost.

on 10/18/2013 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is a rich, dense, shiny mousse that really conditions and moisturizes my hair. I didn't notice much hold, but I'm happy with the healthy, shiny body it provides. I have thick, coarse Asian hair BTW. I got this at Wags for 2/$7, plus I had a BOGOF coupon. I'll definitely repurchase this.

on 5/15/2013 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Love, love, love this. Finally I have found a product that does not weigh down my baby fine ,dry,highlighted hair . Not only has it eliminated the need for a conditioner , but also adds moisture to my hair, and therefore makes it tangle free.

on 4/20/2013 10:09:00 AM

I think this product is wonderful. I am not a fan of Pantene, but this product added body, shine and manageability to my fine, wavy, color processed, frizzy hair. I find a little goes a long way, so you might want to use sparingly. This is definitely a staple for me. Thanks, Pantene.

on 4/5/2013 8:12:00 AM

I love this stuff! Iím almost finished with my first bottle and will definitely repurchase. I have brown naturally wavy/curly hair and this adds tons of moisture when I use it on damp hair and let it air dry. It doesnít weigh down my natural curl and leaves my hair feeling soft and looking shiny. After a shower, I typically comb my hair with a wide-tooth comb, add a squirt of this and comb through with my fingers, add a quarter sized amount of gell and scruch in. Then I air dry and try not to touch it at all. I have nice results every time, and I think in large part itís because of this product!!

on 2/25/2013 3:42:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

Add me to the list that likes this product. I use this and let my hair air dry or add this when I blow dry my hair into big spiral curls. It's great for defining without making your hair crunchy and it is super moisturizing.

Complaints (not too many)
* this expels too much product and using too much makes my hair too greasy.

Otherwise, for the price especially, top notch.

on 2/11/2013 12:35:00 AM

I have natural curly hair and I also get highlights every month or so! So I have very blonde curly hair. As everyone knows natural curly hair needs SOO much moisture. I picked this up from Target and fell in love. This product keeps my hair looking so moisturized and since it is a mousse like texture keeps my curls looking perfect as well. Glad I picked this up. So in love!

on 1/27/2013 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

WOW, WOW, WOW!!! Didn't believe that this would work but WOW! I have very dry hair that also tends to be frizzy. This stuff worked amazing. Moisturized my hair and made it feel and look silky soft. Amazing!