November 26, 2014 | 1780 users online

Styling Products - Pantene - Silky Moisture Whip

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2013 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

HG mousse! I picked this up because I have been trying to find a replacement for my Paul Mitchell Styling Cream. I love the stuff but I don't love the price. This is it.
It holds lightly, which I wanted, it conditions and makes my hair soft. It's a mousse but has a light hold. It defines my waves and light curls very well without making them crunchy.
It does the same thing as the PM for a fraction of the cost. PM is 17.99 and this is 4.98 at Walmart. LOVE this stuff and pray they don't stop making it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2013 10:37:00 PM More reviews by selkie67

I have super-thick, coarse, dry, wavy/curly hair. I love the whipped texture of this product and the soft definition it gives my curls. It's not a strong hold product, but that's okay for me because I hate crunchy hair and I like that I can restyle my hair when I use this. It's moisturizing without being greasy. But it does not prevent frizz even on ordinary days, let alone humid ones, and it's expensive for a drugstore product; almost 6 bucks at Wal-Mart, and it doesn't last long. I'm trying out the Dove version now, just because of the cost.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a rich, dense, shiny mousse that really conditions and moisturizes my hair. I didn't notice much hold, but I'm happy with the healthy, shiny body it provides. I have thick, coarse Asian hair BTW. I got this at Wags for 2/$7, plus I had a BOGOF coupon. I'll definitely repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by unit

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love, love, love this. Finally I have found a product that does not weigh down my baby fine ,dry,highlighted hair . Not only has it eliminated the need for a conditioner , but also adds moisture to my hair, and therefore makes it tangle free.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2013 10:09:00 AM More reviews by nking1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think this product is wonderful. I am not a fan of Pantene, but this product added body, shine and manageability to my fine, wavy, color processed, frizzy hair. I find a little goes a long way, so you might want to use sparingly. This is definitely a staple for me. Thanks, Pantene.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 8:12:00 AM More reviews by lulabell923

I love this stuff! Iím almost finished with my first bottle and will definitely repurchase. I have brown naturally wavy/curly hair and this adds tons of moisture when I use it on damp hair and let it air dry. It doesnít weigh down my natural curl and leaves my hair feeling soft and looking shiny. After a shower, I typically comb my hair with a wide-tooth comb, add a squirt of this and comb through with my fingers, add a quarter sized amount of gell and scruch in. Then I air dry and try not to touch it at all. I have nice results every time, and I think in large part itís because of this product!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by amoyer2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Add me to the list that likes this product. I use this and let my hair air dry or add this when I blow dry my hair into big spiral curls. It's great for defining without making your hair crunchy and it is super moisturizing.

Complaints (not too many)
* this expels too much product and using too much makes my hair too greasy.

Otherwise, for the price especially, top notch.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2013 12:35:00 AM More reviews by alykatlove8

I have natural curly hair and I also get highlights every month or so! So I have very blonde curly hair. As everyone knows natural curly hair needs SOO much moisture. I picked this up from Target and fell in love. This product keeps my hair looking so moisturized and since it is a mousse like texture keeps my curls looking perfect as well. Glad I picked this up. So in love!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 7:40:00 PM More reviews by mollymare

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WOW, WOW, WOW!!! Didn't believe that this would work but WOW! I have very dry hair that also tends to be frizzy. This stuff worked amazing. Moisturized my hair and made it feel and look silky soft. Amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 11:50:00 PM More reviews by blondissima

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is an amazing product!! I color my hair, and also live in the coldest driest part of Canada. This makes my hair SO soft, silky and shiny, it's unbelievable! No weighing down or build-up whatsoever. Great product!