Nuance by Salma Hayek Length Extending Lash Serum

1.5

I didn't see any growth or improvement in my lashes. I use Mascara daily and have semi brittle lashes. I was hoping this would soften and condition my lashes. I used this as a nightly treatment but it can also be used before you apply Mascara which I did a few times during the week and didn't see a difference. It does not burn or sting if it gets in your eyes so that's a plus. It's to be used twice a day but really not a great product overall. I will stay with good old fashioned Oilve oil to condition and soften my lashes at night.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I didn't see any effect on my lashes after a few weeks of use: it didn't hurt my lashes--I guess it did keep them conditioned--but it didn't cause any improvement length or thickness. The serum is thick and doesn't run into the eyes which is nice. The downside is that it's too thick and dries somewhat white-ish, making it hard to wear under eye makeup, so I could really only use it at night Not worth trying again, especially with all of the other lash serums out there.