September 17, 2014 | 938 users online

Candles - Bath and Body Works - French Baguette

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 3:05:00 PM More reviews by makeupdivajunkie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This candle is incredible! It smells EXACTLY like fresh baked french bread. I am in love with this candle. I really hope they bring this scent back!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by piratequeen

This is incredibly delicious and realistic smelling. This is pretty strong and I can smell it everywhere in my apartment when I use it. I need to be careful though because I think this made me hungrier than usual...lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2012 1:39:00 AM More reviews by amlheureux

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this online without smelling it in person, intrigued by the idea of a candle that smelled like a baguette... I'm used to bakery smells being SO sweet and often times artificial so I didn't expect the world from this but it is MAGNIFICENT. Smells just like a hot, fresh baguette. I already have re-purchased this because I don't want to be without such a lovely scent in my house.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this candle, it's very subtle and not the kind of scent that makes someone like me annoyed I can only smell bread and not eat it...that's not to say it's not heavily scented; it is...it's just not to much.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 11:36:00 PM More reviews by ohartistoohard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I usually am not a fan of bath and body works products, but I was looking for some new candles for my room so wondered on in. I picked up this candle because it reminded me of the scent of a fresh baked croissant. I worried that it wouldn't smell great lit, but damn was I wrong. My room smells like fresh baked bread and it's super comforting. It's not overpowering, too sweet, or buttery smelling. I highly recommend it.