August 1, 2014 | 1263 users online

Lip Gloss - L'Oreal - Glam Shine Miss Candy

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2013 10:10:00 AM More reviews by bluerengal

To be honest, I was enticed by the cute packaging rather than the shade of the gloss itself. I've gotten Ms Raspberry that is a mix of orange and pink tones. The overall color is a sheer, with a tinge of pink. I wouldn't say it is long wearing as you probably have to reapply very 2-3 hours. I like that the gloss has an angled tip that makes it easy to glide on and doesn't dry up the lips. Anyway, it's still a good buy!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2012 11:29:00 AM More reviews by CascadiaLurves

I was enticed by the colorful bottle of gloss and so I decided to purchase Miss Raspberry. There's a tester and I decided on Raspberry as there's a tinge of redness in it yet still pinkish.
However, after trying on the lips when I got home, I realize it is really just a normal sheer gloss, too sheer for my liking. I doubt there's much difference in the different colors. I was looking for something that is tinted so I was kind of disappointed in this gloss. The gloss has a nice sweet taste though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by hebrides

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a new line of Glam Shine, a short little L'Oreal lip gloss which has been around for many years but has apparently been discontinued. The usual display along the walls with all the shades is gone from every store I go to.

The new product I discovered yesterday, "Miss Candy," surprised me because the old Glam Shine line was gone. The new ones were in a little cardboard display marked "Limited Edition" and they come in several shades, all of them beautiful and eye catching. Because there were no testers, I chose the one the model was wearing in the picture - Pink Treat. It is a swirly 3D blend of pink, gold, cream and coral tones. It's got fine glitter in it, which I like.

After a day of using it I can report that it needs reapplying every two hours or so, but it gives a beautiful shimmer and I love the look and feel. It's a fairly thick gloss and can be used alone or over a lipstick to add 3 dimensional glow. It does not have a sweet taste, in fact I was disappointed that it was not flavoured, but I can stand it for the beautiful look. I will be buying this in other shades.