September 20, 2014 | 1508 users online

Cleansers - Estee Lauder - Estee Lauder Nutritious Purifying 2-in-1 Foam Cleanser [DISCONTINUED]

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 6:25:00 AM More reviews by BellaVespa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This cleanser is my everything. I started using this when i had a huge breakout that lasted for nearly 2 years. You only need to squeeze out a very small amount to cover your face. It has a nice light scent and is very gentle on the skin. Leaves my face feeling super fresh and soft.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Joy16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not the best department cleanser. I like the idea of a purifying mask, but I never really got into trying it. The smell is a nice pomegranate fruity scent and its easy to cleanse with, but it doesn't wash off all my makeup, and I only use bb cream. It doesn't help with acne or do much. It is wayy too over-priced with what it does.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 9:04:00 AM More reviews by sparkle24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The BEST facial cleanser ever. It lathers extremely well and leaves the skin feeling really soft and clean. It is very lightly scented and I love the fresh smell.

The instruction asks you to apply it on dry face in the evening and leave on for a few minutes (as in masks) and then to wash it away. But I find that applying it on to the dry skin is not very easy and I don't get the desired result. Instead I apply on the wet face and use it as foaming cleanser both in the morning and evening- only in evening I leave it on for a few more minutes before washing it away.

I started using this before my wedding, and I am so glad that I invested in a good product like this because it (together with the Nutritious Vita-Mineral lotion) made my skin really glow!

Only problem is that I don't find the Nutritious range in the UK, I had to get my supplies from Canada! I really wish they start marketing it in the UK because there are a lot of Asians in the UK, the market this range apparently targets.

It is indeed very pricey but the tube lasts long (about 6 months, using twice a day) because you don't need a lot each time. The tube looks nice and is easy to use.

I have never been so impressed with any face wash as this one, and I would highly recommend it.