Estee Lauder Estee Lauder Nutritious Radiant Vitality 2-in-1 Foam Cleanser

4.5

Water, Potassium Myristate, Glycerin, Potassium Behenate, Potassium Palmitate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Potassium Laurate, Potassium Stearate, Caffeine, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lactobacillus Ferment, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Juice, Sodium PCA, Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto) Fruit Extract, Urea, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Polyquaternium-51, Sucrose, PEG-3 Distearate, Creatine, Butylene Glycol, Montmorillonite, Trehalose, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Fragrance, Trisodium EDTA, Disodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Yellow 5, Red 4
This Product was re-named and re-packaged in 2014 as: Nutritious Radiant Vitality 2-in-1 Foam Cleanser.
*Its former name was Nutritious Purifying 2-in1 Foam Cleanser.

on 1/19/2015 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Got this as a freebie GWP. It's accidentally become a total silver bullet for me. Sensitive combination skin very oily. It cleans without that "squeaky" feeling which usually means a horrible oil rebound effect is coming on for me. It seems to have some kind of chemical for sloughing off the dry skin, and I don't have to do a ton of scrubbing that damages my skin to get it.

I don't see many reviews for this, but I've bought every kind of overpriced BS as a cleanser and this is one of the rare ones that's really worked for me. YMMV. Too bad they probably have to spray it directly into the eyes of some poor bunny to make it market-ready in China... stop the animal testing EL.

on 12/19/2014 5:06:00 AM

This product is beautiful, its a velvet luscious foaming cleanser! my skin is combo and i also get dermatitis and prone to hormonal breakouts. So you could say my skin is quite temperamental at times! i found this great not to stripping or tight after i used it, Foams up well and you only need a small amount so product goes far!

As its a cleanser not a make-up remover its perfect for cleansing your skin, otherwise you would have to use twice one to get make-up off then use again to cleanse. but you would have to do with any other cleanser also.

Would a 100% recommend its a beautiful product

Vivalaesther

on 9/26/2014 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This cleanser isn't discontinued as far as I can find.

on 12/7/2012 6:25:00 AM

This cleanser is my everything. I started using this when i had a huge breakout that lasted for nearly 2 years. You only need to squeeze out a very small amount to cover your face. It has a nice light scent and is very gentle on the skin. Leaves my face feeling super fresh and soft.

on 11/24/2012 8:54:00 PM

Not the best department cleanser. I like the idea of a purifying mask, but I never really got into trying it. The smell is a nice pomegranate fruity scent and its easy to cleanse with, but it doesn't wash off all my makeup, and I only use bb cream. It doesn't help with acne or do much. It is wayy too over-priced with what it does.

on 8/21/2012 9:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

The BEST facial cleanser ever. It lathers extremely well and leaves the skin feeling really soft and clean. It is very lightly scented and I love the fresh smell.

The instruction asks you to apply it on dry face in the evening and leave on for a few minutes (as in masks) and then to wash it away. But I find that applying it on to the dry skin is not very easy and I don't get the desired result. Instead I apply on the wet face and use it as foaming cleanser both in the morning and evening- only in evening I leave it on for a few more minutes before washing it away.

I started using this before my wedding, and I am so glad that I invested in a good product like this because it (together with the Nutritious Vita-Mineral lotion) made my skin really glow!

Only problem is that I don't find the Nutritious range in the UK, I had to get my supplies from Canada! I really wish they start marketing it in the UK because there are a lot of Asians in the UK, the market this range apparently targets.

It is indeed very pricey but the tube lasts long (about 6 months, using twice a day) because you don't need a lot each time. The tube looks nice and is easy to use.

I have never been so impressed with any face wash as this one, and I would highly recommend it.