October 30, 2014 | 1495 users online

Cleansers - Estee Lauder - Estee Lauder Nutritious Purifying 2-in-1 Foam Cleanser [DISCONTINUED]

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2014 11:27:00 AM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This cleanser isn't discontinued as far as I can find.

Water, Potassium Myristate, Glycerin, Potassium Behenate, Potassium Palmitate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Potassium Laurate, Potassium Stearate, Caffeine, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lactobacillus Ferment, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Juice, Sodium PCA, Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto) Fruit Extract, Urea, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Polyquaternium-51, Sucrose, PEG-3 Distearate, Creatine, Butylene Glycol, Montmorillonite, Trehalose, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Fragrance, Trisodium EDTA, Disodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Yellow 5, Red 4

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 6:25:00 AM More reviews by BellaVespa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This cleanser is my everything. I started using this when i had a huge breakout that lasted for nearly 2 years. You only need to squeeze out a very small amount to cover your face. It has a nice light scent and is very gentle on the skin. Leaves my face feeling super fresh and soft.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Joy16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not the best department cleanser. I like the idea of a purifying mask, but I never really got into trying it. The smell is a nice pomegranate fruity scent and its easy to cleanse with, but it doesn't wash off all my makeup, and I only use bb cream. It doesn't help with acne or do much. It is wayy too over-priced with what it does.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 9:04:00 AM More reviews by sparkle24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The BEST facial cleanser ever. It lathers extremely well and leaves the skin feeling really soft and clean. It is very lightly scented and I love the fresh smell.

The instruction asks you to apply it on dry face in the evening and leave on for a few minutes (as in masks) and then to wash it away. But I find that applying it on to the dry skin is not very easy and I don't get the desired result. Instead I apply on the wet face and use it as foaming cleanser both in the morning and evening- only in evening I leave it on for a few more minutes before washing it away.

I started using this before my wedding, and I am so glad that I invested in a good product like this because it (together with the Nutritious Vita-Mineral lotion) made my skin really glow!

Only problem is that I don't find the Nutritious range in the UK, I had to get my supplies from Canada! I really wish they start marketing it in the UK because there are a lot of Asians in the UK, the market this range apparently targets.

It is indeed very pricey but the tube lasts long (about 6 months, using twice a day) because you don't need a lot each time. The tube looks nice and is easy to use.

I have never been so impressed with any face wash as this one, and I would highly recommend it.