Almay wake up blush +highlighter

1.7

Talc , Mica , Dimethicone , Nylon 12 , Polyethylene , Aluminum Starch , Octenylsuccinate , Polymethyl Methacrylate , Zinc Stearate , Silica , Coco-Caprylate/Caprate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract , Lecithin , Caffeine , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate , Dimethiconol , Calcium Silicate , C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate , Sorbic Acid , May Contain (+/-): Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499) , Red 6 Lake (CI 15850) , Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1) , Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) , Ultramarines (CI 77007) , Red 30 (CI 73360) , Yellow 5 (CI 19140) , Maganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 2/14/2014 5:44:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is not a blush or highlighter. its just a pan of what might as well by translucent dust. its like a magic trick you see color, but NO color deposits on the skin. got this for 75% off and still had to return. I felt totally duped. kinda makes me not want to try anymore almay...

on 10/22/2013 11:53:00 PM

I actually quite like this. Although i agree with the other reviewers that it's not the most pigmented, it showed up fairly well on my skin and added a healthy looking glow. I dont think this would show up very well on someone of a darker skin color, but on my very light skin it did. It also stays on all day!

on 2/28/2013 11:48:00 AM

I can't believe the price on this product! What a bad joke! It is EXPENSIVE for the quality. I bought the lightest hue, the brush is so flimsy that when i applied the "highlighter" it went out flying like dust, none of it ended on my skin. I tried one of my good quality brushes and even with it, it does not show on the skin. I mailed it back to the company with a complaint letter, this product is a total rip off. The Fergie $5 highlighter baked blush is better, with more quantity, decent price and decent quality. I also bought the Physicians Formula "Good mood" highlighter blush for about $12, the one with the red container and even though it's pricey, it delivers, it has a wonderful mix of colors, like pinks, a bit of bronzer and highlighter and it really gives you a fresh skin look. So, skip this Almay junk and you can get either the Fergie one or the PF blush with highlighter, they are a better value.

on 2/18/2013 9:44:00 AM

I bought the Almay Wake up blush in berry... you had to keep applying over and over until it actually showed up! I will never buy this product again... I have been buying the Smartshade since it came out..and now bought the new Smartshade mousse which I really like, and thought I'd buy a Almay blush..completely disappointed!

on 11/4/2012 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have very white skin and the pink shade didn't show up at all. I tried three different brushes and got absolutely no results with any of them, returned it straight away.

on 9/27/2012 3:24:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Oh, this is an awful product! I love other products in their Wakeup line but this was a huge disappointment. I have paper white skin and the shade Rose didn't even show up on my skin. This lacks pigment to the point that if I hadn't known better, I would have thought it a kid's play makeup product...well, except for the price (and this is so not even remotely worth its price) The highlighter is so "talc-like", it just sits on the skin and looks like white, flaky powder. Run, don't walk, away from this product!

on 8/21/2012 6:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I really like this product. Ive been in love with Almay lately this new line has really gotten me happy. the blush comes in 3 colors: pink, rose, & beerry. They have a lighter highlight on the top and the blush stripe on the bottom. The reason I gave it 3 stars even though I like it is because it does lack in pigment. I have to put a lot on to make it show but I like my blushes light. I like a more natural blush look. the brush that comes with it is useable. Its angled and very soft and doesnt feel cheap.
Sadly, because of the lack of pigment I think many women will dislike this.