December 18, 2014 | 1746 users online

Blush - Avon - Ideal Luminous Blush "Earthen Rose"

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2013 10:17:00 AM More reviews by Shazzer1976

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great Neutral blush. Good lasting power. Love this when I am wearing a bright lip (say, red) and want to keep the rest of my makeup refined and understated. Great for adding a hint of colour. The packaging is lovely - a good sized compact with a mirror and brush for touch ups during the day, should the need arise.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2012 3:32:00 PM More reviews by ofjune

My shade: Peach

Pros:
Sleek packaging.
Compact includes mirror and decent quality mini brush.
Decent amount of product.
Good colour pay-off.
Lasts 6-7 hours.

Cons:
A tad expensive for the amount you get.
Small range of shades.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2012 5:50:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I originally wanted this color in from the true colour line, but apparently they discontinued it? Not sure if there is a difference from the true colour line to this line, but overall, I frickin love this blush. Looking in the pan, I was worried that the color wasn't going to show on my skin, but it's gorgeous. It's a soft neutral peach/brown color with a bit of gold shimmer??? Not chunky glitter but it gives me cheeks a nice glow; a look that doesn't make me look like I'm wearing a noticeable blush. Def would repurchase this product and I can't wait to check out other colors!