October 23, 2014 | 1352 users online

Concealers - Revlon - Age Defying with DNA Advantage Concealer

rated 1 of 5 on 8/30/2014 1:12:00 AM More reviews by Manasli

I made a big mistake to buy this product its so bad. It makes my lines so much shown and very cakey i will never buy this again

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2014 11:01:00 AM More reviews by nadiachengx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Honestly, I don't get the bad reviews here. I have generally had positive experiences with this concealer - It is in fact light in coverage, does not have the best staying power or packaging, but it does blend amazingly. It's great for a light coverup under the eyes. The price was pretty cheap where I live considering prices of an average concealer - this was around $9 and I would say it was definitely worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by bakerbaker19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this concealer for redness around my nose and some on my cheeks. It's the only concealer I've tried for redness that looks like my skin, minus the redness. I don't like it for under my eyes. The reason for the 5 lippies, yet I selected "no" as to whether or not I want to repurchase, is because I don't believe Revlon is cruelty free. I'll finish it up and then find something else.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2014 3:50:00 AM More reviews by iheartmakeup12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

HORRIBLE! Enough said.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by mjG7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

For a product called Age Defying, you would think it would perform well on older skin. It dried too fast when trying to apply to my under eyes and appeared really cakey, it emphasized lines and just looked awful. It also looked cakey on any other areas of my face. I returned it. I was surprised by how awful it actually was!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2013 8:59:00 AM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

I caught this on clearance at the CVS beauty clearance, and at 75% off, it was right around $3. I LOVE this stuff. Obviously it's going to be discontinued since it was on clearance and I love it, haha. It's nice and creamy and it covers my under eye area extremely well without being too cakey, and it doesn't crease. Love love love!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I'm really shocked by all the negative reviews for this stuff. I bought it on a whim, after my NARS Cream Concealer started acting up on me (too dry). This is a very creamy, pigmented concealer that blends out well, covers my undereye area well and doesn't crease. I see some slight fading after several hours of wear, but that seems to happen with every concealer I've used.

I love that it is hydrating to my undereye area and doesn't settle into fine lines. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

I mistakenly confused this concealer with the Revlon ColorStay Blemish Concealer. The latter was highly recommended by a friend. I thought that the two would be comparable, with similar price. I even got a discount at Ulta for this concealer. So, it came out to $8.

I have recently been using the MAC Select Cover-up concealer. I figured that I should try some drug store brands before resorting to Sephora choices. In any case, after trying high end concealers, I can surely feel the difference in coverage.

This concealer is probably the worst out of the drug store concealers I tried. The consistency is very thick and creamy, not in a good way. It is really hard to blend into the skin and IT CREASES like crazy. The color range is not very varied. And despite what they look like in the bottle, most are warm toned on application.

Overall, I would definitely NOT recommend this product. I was lucky that I kept the receipt for return.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/2/2013 2:40:00 AM More reviews by UbiquityEssence

My HG was the Concealers - Revlon - Age Defying Moisturizing Concealer [DISCONTINUED]. So I thought this would be somewhat similar. Unfortunately it was splotchy and cakey underneath my eyes. For $10 for a concealer that didn't have much product this was super expensive.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/30/2013 8:41:00 AM More reviews by nattycakes

I wish I had checked the reviews on this before I had bought this! I would have saved myself $27...I thought this being a age defying concealer, it would cover my dark undereye circles and smooth the fine lines under my eyes, it did the complete opposite!! It settled into the lines and I found it very sticky and hard to blend and to make things worse when I put on my foundation it made my skin look blotchy and uneven, I tried putting it on over my foundation and got the same results, it went straight in the bin after that and I defiantly won't repurchase!