August 27, 2014 | 899 users online

Shampoo - Alberto Vo5 - Silky Experiences - Shea Cashmere Moisturizing Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by shandwork

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

For me, this product did not moisturize my hair at all and left it matted and tangled. But it may be good to use as a clarifying shampoo for others. Price, smell and packaging were great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by kinkaju

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. It smells so good. It reminds me of BBW Warm Vanilla Sugar and I love how the scent seems to linger in my hair all day. When I shake my hair or take my hair out of a bun or ponytail I can smell the wonderful soft vanilla. Also, I feel like this doesn't completely strip my hair. I don't get a squeaky clean from this, but that's ok for me because I feel like it's cleaning my scalp without stripping every dot of moisture from my hair. A definite repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm really liking this! It made my hair super shiny. It lathers up very nicely and has a lovely sweet vanilla scent. Plus, it's less than $2! A total bargain. I haven't tried the matching conditioner, but I'd like to.
The reason I gave this 4 lippies instead of 5 is because the shampoo itself is a bit watery. Because of this, too much product gets dispensed in your hands, making you use up the bottle quicker.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2013 11:01:00 PM More reviews by JenJenofAz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Nice creamy vanilla smell, but that's about it, for me. Didn't moisturize enough. Almost felt like my kiwi-lime stuff, as if worked more like it was for clarifying rather than for moisturizing. Got my set at Dollar Tree, so nothing wasted, as I do like it. I need MORE moisture than this provides, but it's a decent set.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 9:34:00 AM More reviews by starlamelissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a moisterizing shampoo that cleans deeply, and has decent ingredients in the top 5. It doesnt irritate my skin or scalp, and smells like vanilla when emulsified and during lathering. In the bottle it smells a little playdough-y. Also makes a decent bubble bath.

I like the vo5 bottle design, slim and compact. The flip tops dont break, and the see through packaging allows me to see how much is left.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 11:44:00 AM More reviews by DinahT

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I went in looking for one of the v05 clarifying shampoos. My ends were crunchy after a coconut oil treatment and my trusty Terax Latte didn't work. I couldn't find the kiwi lime in the store or the tea vanilla mint, so I picked this up hoping it would get the job done. Not only did this clarify my hair in one wash, the smell is luscious and it is incredibly moisturizing. All the build up on my hair is gone without feeling stripped. I usually use a leave in conditioner but I was able to skip it. And, obviously, it's dirt cheap. Never buying Terax again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2012 1:39:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was at CVS yesterday and spotted this on sale for 89 cents. I never saw this scent before, and I really love the Strawberry Kiss and Champagne versions so what the heck. This is a rich and creamy shampoo that has a heady vanilla scent. It really moisturized, too. After I rinsed it out, I didn't even feel the need to condition my hair. That's saying a lot, since I've been washing my hair everyday because of the heat. Normally I wash it only two times a week because it gets really dry. I'd definitely repurchase this.