Cover Girl Cheekers Blush in Pretty Peach

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I actually got compliments when I was wearing this blush about my glow and how healthy I looked (I'm very pale so this is a big deal.) Because of my extremely pale skin due to anemia, I have been hunting for a good blush that would fit my skin tone. I don't have money to spare on cosmetics, but I was even at the point of almost buying a peach toned high end one just to get the effect I wanted. But then I saw this at the drugstore and took a chance on it and WOW I just absolutely love it. I even like using the brush it comes with because its tiny and good for just applying the right amount on cheeks. If you're looking for the perfect every day blush and you're pale, this is it. The reason I took a lippie off is because as far as I know, Cover Girl tests on animals which really upsets me. I wish they would wake up and stop.

on 3/24/2015 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

So happy I found the Cover Girl Pretty Peach Blush ! It's a beautiful blush and definitely look better on the skin than in the package. I just wish the strip of blush is wider so my brush can pick up it more evenly.

on 3/14/2015 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This is my favorite everyday blush. It is a beautiful soft pinky shade with some peach undertones. It isn't orangey at all, and the best part of this blush is the gorgeous natural sheen it gives off. I have been complimented many times for this blush! It's a must have in my collection.

on 3/9/2015 8:12:00 PM

I was afraid this blush would read "orange" on my fair skin, but it's exactly as it names implies - a pretty peach. I just recently purchased this and was very happy that the "Noxzema" smell I associate with so many Cover Girl products was absent. If you're looking for an inexpensive peach blush, this is definitely one to try out.

on 3/4/2015 11:26:00 PM

When I was a teenager I bought this and wore it every single day in highschool until I hit pan and the product broke into a million pieces. When I went to buy a new blusher, the sales lady told me cover girl no longer carried this shade in Canada!!! What?!?!? Oh no!!! I was devastated!! After a few years, I went to visit Walmart in the US and found this shade again!! I picked one up and I use it as my travel blusher in my purse. It's the perfect peach for my NC 25- NC 30 skintone. It applies well and has decent staying power. And for $5 USD its pretty great! A good starter blush for newbies.

on 12/27/2014 1:01:00 PM

I bought this blush on my vacation in America, as Cover Girl is not sold in the UK. I am so happy I picked it up and next time I am in America I will definitely get a back up. It's such a flattering blush. It doesn't stand out, instead it gives me a healthy glow. Perfect, especially for the price I paid. The only downside is the brush that comes with it. It's too thin. I use my own one.

on 5/31/2014 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I am pretty pale and wanted to add a bit of color- plus CG was having a sale so why not?
First of all, the color is gorgeous! I love the peachy pink glow it adds to my face. I only swirled on a little bit and got just enough color (it looked natural!) The smell is the very classic "blush" smell, which I actually like. The color stays on the whole day, lightening only a little bit. I also have oily skin and it didn't sweat off which was nice.
Unfortunately I started to break out (before using the blush) and I stopped using it to give my skin a break. This is a great product that's really affordable! The only thing is use another brush (I use the e.l.f. one) to really apply it well.

on 2/25/2014 2:45:00 AM

This blush is pretty good. Color comes up noticeably. It also had some shimmers in it that makes your face look "glow-y." The one thing I do not like about this product is the smell. Sometimes it makes me feel like I smell like an old lady.

on 2/23/2014 1:51:00 PM

As much as I love the colour, it don't last all day for me.

on 1/18/2014 1:08:00 AM

I wouldn't say I'm ghostly white, but pale enough to know that certain blushes don't look nice on me. I've read lots of reviews on here of people saying they love this product. I have to agree!

Popular Blush Products