Cover Girl Cheekers Blush in Pretty Peach

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/27/2014 1:01:00 PM

I bought this blush on my vacation in America, as Cover Girl is not sold in the UK. I am so happy I picked it up and next time I am in America I will definitely get a back up. It's such a flattering blush. It doesn't stand out, instead it gives me a healthy glow. Perfect, especially for the price I paid. The only downside is the brush that comes with it. It's too thin. I use my own one.

on 5/31/2014 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I am pretty pale and wanted to add a bit of color- plus CG was having a sale so why not?
First of all, the color is gorgeous! I love the peachy pink glow it adds to my face. I only swirled on a little bit and got just enough color (it looked natural!) The smell is the very classic "blush" smell, which I actually like. The color stays on the whole day, lightening only a little bit. I also have oily skin and it didn't sweat off which was nice.
Unfortunately I started to break out (before using the blush) and I stopped using it to give my skin a break. This is a great product that's really affordable! The only thing is use another brush (I use the e.l.f. one) to really apply it well.

on 2/25/2014 2:45:00 AM

This blush is pretty good. Color comes up noticeably. It also had some shimmers in it that makes your face look "glow-y." The one thing I do not like about this product is the smell. Sometimes it makes me feel like I smell like an old lady.

on 2/23/2014 1:51:00 PM

As much as I love the colour, it don't last all day for me.

on 1/18/2014 1:08:00 AM

I wouldn't say I'm ghostly white, but pale enough to know that certain blushes don't look nice on me. I've read lots of reviews on here of people saying they love this product. I have to agree!

on 11/21/2013 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

My new HG peach blush. I have fair skin and this is the perfect color for me when I'm wearing orangy-peach shades of lipstick. Good pigmentation, wears well even with my somewhat oily skin. One tip, though - ditch the brush that comes with it (that's why I knocked lippies off for packaging) and use a bigger, softer blush brush (my preferences are Revlon or E.L.F.). It's priced very well, looks great, and you can find Cover Girl pretty much anywhere so I say give it a whirl. I will definitely repurchase this when it runs out.

on 11/18/2013 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my HG blush! I CANNOT go without blush, and this stuff is amazing. The color is PERFECT for my skin tone (pretty fair, light pink neutral undertones)! It shows up great, not to dark and not to light and have pretty good staying power. Amazing for the price.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I havelight skin and I can not get this to show up on my skin.It looks really pretty in a swatch but on the face there is just sparkle no real color.This is the two time I have tried this line and they both were a disaster for me.The ones that comes with three colors are good but not these unless all you want is sparkle.

on 9/20/2013 1:28:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is an all time favorite blush shade for me. Being exceptionally fair skinned, blush is my "desert island" product and I can't say that I have a HG blush. But if I did, this would probably be it. The shade is just so very pretty on, especially for those who are very fair. This has been called a good dupe for Nars Orgasm blush, without the shimmer, and I'd say that's pretty true since I have both. In all honesty, I like Pretty Peach better and its much, much less expensive. I've turned quite a few friends onto this shade and so far its looked fabulous on everyone who's tried it. No, its not as heavily pigmented as HE blushes are but for the price and how pretty the shade is, its worth it to add another layer or 2 to get the intensity you desire. There is a scent to the product that some may not like. It doesn't bother me or irritate my sensitive skin and I find it fades quickly enough that's its just not an issue. This is a product that I highly recommend!

on 7/22/2013 7:09:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I really love this blush! I use this in the morning before school when I look pale and need a little pop of color to look alive. It's a nice, natural peachy-pink that gives a nice natural-looking flush to the cheeks. There's hardly any shimmer, which I love. Nothing turns me off more than a super shimmery blush. I've received many compliments from people when I wear this blush. It's my new favorite blush. The only thing I can complain about is that the packaging is super narrow so it's hard to use a brush to get the color. Otherwise, it's perfect, and a great price too!

Popular Blush Products