October 26, 2014 | 1572 users online

Lip Treatments - Vaseline - cocoa butter

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2012 5:26:00 PM More reviews by jdublew

I love this - I have dry lips and this seems to keep them moisturised. Unlike the plain vaseline which seems to just sit on the lips this makes my lips soft and my lipcolour seems to stay on longer. This definitely works better than the Nivea Essential Care in my opinion.

edit - removed 1 l. I find the vaseline with rose and almond oil works better for my lips now for some reason.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2012 12:46:00 AM More reviews by xvivifyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This stuff is amazing. My lips feel wonderful, and they look so much healthier. It's not as greasy and regular vaseline, so it doesn't leave a yucky residue, but it still moisturizes like crazy. I really also really like the smell because it's not overpowering, but still noticeable. I do wish it came in a stick form instead of a little jar though, just for the sanitary factor.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2012 6:05:00 PM More reviews by gjw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Holy...this stuff is amazing. I recently got snake bites ( 2 evenly spaced lower lip piercings ). I love lip gloss/balm and i Figured my hordes of them would help any dryness during the healing process....NOTHING. Zip. Ziltch. Nada. Horribly, dry, painful lips. The healing piercing doesn't hurt whatsoever..the freakin' dry lips do! I tried everything..even an aloe balm. saw this small cocoa butter lip pot (because it was beyond adorable), but figured to try it. Huzzah! Victory...this thing works incredibly, thank god...and like, it was about a buck, lmao.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2012 11:02:00 AM More reviews by dbmiller

Freakin adore this stuff. I've never been able to get on board with using Vaseline on the lips because the smell of it repulses me. Furthermore, I've never found it to be particularly moisturizing and quite frankly, it's not. But the cocoa butter in this little gem not only allows me to use Vaseline on my lips but it smells delicious. As I said before, I think Vaseline is more of a skin protectant and that's why I adore this stuff. I use a regular lip balm, let it soak in a few minutes, then I top it with this. It adds some oomph to the first lip balm and protects the moisture in the lips. The packaging is sooo cute! Won't be without this. I have one on my desk, one in my purse, one on my nightstand and one in my bathroom.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2012 5:05:00 PM More reviews by LowraLamb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

IT SMELLS LIKE CABBAGE PATCH DOLLS!!! Sorry for the caps, but that really excites me for some reason. It takes me back to childhood. That aside, I really like this! It feels really moisturizing, and stays put for a long time without needing to re apply. The packaging is also super adorable. I think I need to stockpile this. My only nit pik was that I wish it was in a tube so that I didn't have to use my fingers to apply, but I won't remove a lippy for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 6:56:00 AM More reviews by terrikelowna

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I must admit that the ONLY reason I bought this product was that the tiny little tub it came in was too cute to resist!

Imagine my surprise when it turned out to be one of my favourite finds. The scent is lovely and my lips have never felt better. Great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2012 8:52:00 AM More reviews by angekronaus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

ive reviewed the "rosy lips" variety of this product before so i knew the formula would be great on all the vaseline lip theraphy products.
i wasnt expecting to love this one as much as i do though so now i always have to choose between rosy lips or cocoa butter.
i use the cocoa butter around my mose when im sick to protect it from going red and drying out. it has a great smell and its clear whereas the rosy is...well...its rosy so that gives a rudolph nose for sure.
anyway, try this one, you will not be disappointed.