July 22, 2014 | 1689 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Shiseido - White Lucent Anti-Dark Circles Eye Cream

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2014 2:26:00 PM More reviews by glossyxlipz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I really wanted to like this product. The jar is so cute and I am not currently using an eye cream. Unfortunately, I will have to return this as it is giving me an allergic reaction. When using this, little red dots appear around my under-eye where I place it. I know its this product because I am not using anything new.

Giving it a lippie for the cute jar.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2014 6:46:00 AM More reviews by Emmamua

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love the texture and feeling of this product, it definitely hydrated my eye area
And dark circles were less visible will buy this product again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Babyivyc

This product is a decent eye cream. It didnt exactly do much about my dark circles, didn't see much difference but it definately moisturizes without feeling too heavy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2014 11:49:00 PM More reviews by BeagleLab

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for 2 months now. I have to say it does lighten the undereye area. My dark circles were not bad, but I did have some. It is very moisturizing as well. Thank you MUA and the great reviews, which is why I purchased in the first place. I will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2014 12:26:00 PM More reviews by sparkleandshineee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. I have for sure seen a difference in the dark skin underneath my eyes. I can really tell the skin itself has lightened. I still have bags under my eyes which I believe may only be fixed by drinking more water! But, this product does lighten and it soaks into my skin so nicely and a little bit of this product goes a long way! It also smells pretty good! It is kindof expensive... $55 dollars for one tub of it but I mean if it works it's worth the price. Before using this product I was using Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm which worked very nicely too! Honestly I feel like these two products work almost the same except that the Algenist cream is $65 and doesn't last as long in my opinion! I never used eye cream until about 7 months ago when I realized how much bright under eyes can make a difference in the beauty of your skin! It contributes a great deal to my routine to get beautiful even-toned glowing skin!
Good to GLOW!!!!!!!!!
xoxo sparkleandshineee

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by andresgabrielle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Pretty damn good. The texture of it is so luxurious. Now this product won't COMPLETELY rid you of the dark circles - but its an amazing cream and I have seen a difference. Really good to use underneath, if you use a thick under-eye concealer. My only gripe is the packaging… A pump would've made it more sanitary.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2013 2:44:00 PM More reviews by propelunam

I've been using this for several months. I hate that Shiseido discontinued the white lucent brightening treatment, since it worked better and was packaged in a more sanitary fashion, but this is an above average cream that works pretty well. It does nothing really for lines, but the whole Shiseido brightening line delivers in lightening skin and imparting a luminous glow. It comes with a spatula, but I doubt most people actually use this feature. I wish there was a pump. I've had mine since end of April and still have a week or two worth of product left. So, even using as main eye cream twice daily, I've gotten 5 months out of it. Not bad for price. This cream goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly. No issue applying concealer 5 minutes later. Wish it reduced eye puffiness! I'm going to try the Shiseido Nutriperfect eye serum next based on reviews here, so we'll see if that is better. This cream is not the best in the Shiseido line, but certainly not the worst. I would buy again in a pinch. Maybe in conjunction with a puffiness reducer things would be even better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2013 4:53:00 AM More reviews by tigerlily217

Currently loving this eye cream! I mainly use it because it's very hydrating and it absorbs well. It doesn't irritate my eyes. I don't know how well it performs for reducing dark circles considering mine isn't that bad. It has made a dramatic difference for my boyfriend who is also using this. I will need to use it longer to give it a proper review in terms of dark circles.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by sug4rush

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This product does work! I have about 3 samples of these and have been using them each night before i sleep for about 2-3 months straight. I do notice results of my under eye circles lightening and gradually becoming better, i must say you do not get an instant noticeable result right away. You must be patient with this product but it does work and i would definitely repurchase this product. It doesn't irritate my eye skin either and feels just like a thin light weight moisturiser

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2013 3:03:00 PM More reviews by Princesseren

I got this after trying few other Shiseido products. Other than a good moisturizer this is an over-priced eye cream. Despite Shiseido's claims that you will see results within 2, 4 and 8 weeks. I saw nothing done to my dark circles, which was a pain considering the price of this eye cream in Canada $70.