Shiseido White Lucent Anti-Dark Circles Eye Cream

3.7

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love the white lucent line by shiseido, but this is the one product that fell flat. Maybe it's because I'm young (23) and I don't really have much problems with eye wrinkles or dark circles under my eyes (I got it in a set so I didn't really have a choice), I do apply it because it doesn't do anything, but for the price, if it doesn't do anything, I don't think it's worth buying either.

However I will note that it makes my lips a bit more hydrated which I am happy about since I have very very dry lips.

I have horrible dark-circles due to allergies, however this seems to help! The cream usually retails at $55, however a little goes a long way. I'm only half-way through the jar and it has been a year since I've purchased it!

on 10/8/2014 2:58:00 AM

It didn't do a damn thing.

on 10/2/2014 6:22:00 AM

I'm on my second jar of this product. I've been trying tons and tons of eye creams without success on lightening my dark circles... till I found this one! It is not a miracle, but it really does lighten dark circles with continuous use (although you can also consider saving some money and use instead of this a good concealer, foundation or colored-corrector pen). I use it twice a day. It smells good and it has a creamy consistency without feeling too greasy. It absorbs fast. I realized that when I apply too much quantity in the inner corner of the eyelids, it swells them... so I feel I should combine this eye cream -which is more focused on dark circles- with another one with more anti-aging and anti-puffiness effects. Right now my eyecare regimen consists of: Dior Capture Totale Eyes Essential serum + Avène Eluage eye contour care (this latter only at night) + Shiseido white lucent anti-dark circles eye cream + La Prairie Cellular Radiance Eye cream... (Just a note: I only apply all my eyecare treatments on the lower lids; I'm a contact-lenses user and have very long lashes. When I apply them in the upper lids, my eyes are not happy!).Luckily, I don't have any crow's feet yet. My eye contour area looks bright and wrinkle-free at rest, but when I laugh you can see small wrinkles.. so, I'll be considering having botulinum toxin soon and looking for a all-in-one miracle eye cream to address all my concerns!! Hope that helps!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Feels good as a moisturizer. It has a pearly sheen on the skin which could be the product's attempt at lightening dark circles. Some dark circles can be lightened, and some cannot be helped by creams. My dark circles are beyond help from creams but I thought I'd try this anyway, just in case. No, it didn't work. Too expensive to keep using as a moisturizer although I like the scent from Shiseido products. The packaging does not protect the product from germs whenever I scoop some for use. No future purchases of this product.

on 6/12/2014 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I really wanted to like this product. The jar is so cute and I am not currently using an eye cream. Unfortunately, I will have to return this as it is giving me an allergic reaction. When using this, little red dots appear around my under-eye where I place it. I know its this product because I am not using anything new.

Giving it a lippie for the cute jar.

on 5/22/2014 6:46:00 AM

Love the texture and feeling of this product, it definitely hydrated my eye area
And dark circles were less visible will buy this product again!

on 4/7/2014 10:42:00 PM

This product is a decent eye cream. It didnt exactly do much about my dark circles, didn't see much difference but it definately moisturizes without feeling too heavy.

on 4/6/2014 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I have been using this for 2 months now. I have to say it does lighten the undereye area. My dark circles were not bad, but I did have some. It is very moisturizing as well. Thank you MUA and the great reviews, which is why I purchased in the first place. I will buy again.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I really like this product. I have for sure seen a difference in the dark skin underneath my eyes. I can really tell the skin itself has lightened. I still have bags under my eyes which I believe may only be fixed by drinking more water! But, this product does lighten and it soaks into my skin so nicely and a little bit of this product goes a long way! It also smells pretty good! It is kindof expensive... $55 dollars for one tub of it but I mean if it works it's worth the price. Before using this product I was using Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm which worked very nicely too! Honestly I feel like these two products work almost the same except that the Algenist cream is $65 and doesn't last as long in my opinion! I never used eye cream until about 7 months ago when I realized how much bright under eyes can make a difference in the beauty of your skin! It contributes a great deal to my routine to get beautiful even-toned glowing skin!
Good to GLOW!!!!!!!!!