Urban Decay Vanilla

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/29/2012 7:11:00 AM

I bought this to fill the quad that comes with Melt (I think that is the color). I have that color, Buck (for the crease), ABC Gum for the highlight and Melt or Vanilla for my lid. Vanilla blended perfectly in the quad and gave my a bright eyed buttery soft gold tinged shade to make my brown eyes pop! No Glitter! Yes, it is shimmery, but being UD, I am ecstatic to not have glitter on my cheeks, but a soft buttery sheen. Great neutral and it can be used as an all over wash as well (but too frosty for my almost 40 yr old eyes for a highlight shade..I prefer matte highlights).

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

This Review Is For UD New Single E/S Pot....I Love This Color I'm Loving UD New E/S & Their Palettes Granted You Can Only Place 6 Shadows @ ATime (I'm Hoping They Change This) Vanilla Is A Gorgeous Shimmery/Frosty No Glitter Buttery Smooth Well Pigmented Light Gold...Its GORGEOUS As A Eyebrow HighLighter All Over The Lid Brightener Just Perfect @ $18+tax 1.5g Its Well Worth It. I Will Most Definetely Repurchase If Need Be...I Now Have A Total Of 18 Urban Decay's New Eyeshadows :)