October 24, 2014 | 973 users online

Tools - Sephora - Sephora Collection purple heated eyelash curler

rated 1.0(1 review)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2012 2:02:00 PM More reviews by sizza911

A complete disappointment! I was really looking forward to this too as I'm always in search of a lash curler that works for me. My local Sephora didn't carry it, so I was excited to find it while vacationing in New Orleans. I wish I was still there to take it back! I have a hard time maneuvering my lashes in there and then find it difficult to close the lever on my lashes to get enough pressure so that the heat reaches them. I think a re-design is needed, the closing lever needs to be on the outside of the curler not the side that is closest to your cheek. It is nearly impossible to get my fingers on the lever when the curler is positioned properly on my lashes and when I do, it takes too much pressure to close the lever. When heated, the pad turns from pink to clear, but when I put my finger on it I barely feel any heat whatsoever, it doesn't get hot enough to work. What a piece of junk! I get much better results from a $1 ELF curler heated with my blow dryer. Lesson learned.