December 18, 2014 | 1716 users online

Treatments - Hoof Hands - Horsetail Hardener

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2013 3:24:00 AM More reviews by AllyLesniak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My mom initially bought this product for herself and my grandmother. They both suffer from sever ridges, flaking, peeling, and splitting. So much so that my grandmother's nails crack almost in half. My nails aren't in that kind of condition but I do get those annoying breaks at the side of the nail below of the smile line and my nails peel at the tips quite a bit. We've all tested hundreds of products and this is one of our favourites. Now don't get me wrong, I don't consider this a miracle product, or anything for that matter, but it did really help my grandmother so much that her nails no longer split down the middle, are much harder and stronger, and look healthy. I also really like it as a basecoat. I think it was like $7 at Walmart and considering that's cheaper than most Sally Hansen products I'd recommend giving this a try for two weeks at least. Hope this helped some of you and that it works for you like it did for my grandmother.

Directions: Apply two coats to clean, dry nails. Reapply additional coat every other day. Remove after one week and repeat process for week two.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 10:55:00 AM More reviews by AleksandraLesniak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue