July 25, 2014 | 1135 users online

Liquid - Make Up Factory Oil Free Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2013 12:26:00 PM More reviews by L3ps1k

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I had this foundation in 03, my skintone in very fair with neutral-yellowish undertones. I'd say it has light to medium coverage, slides on very evenly and doesn't feel heavy on your skin. It didn't have a strong smell nor did it break me out. I really liked the packaging. The foundation had a neutral-matte finish, but didn't do anything to help me with my oily T-zone. Also it was quite pricy (20-21 euros in Estonia). For these reasons I give this foundation four stars.

If you can find your shade and aren't afraid of the pricetag, I'd say go for it. It seems like it does more good to your skin than a lot of other foundations out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2012 6:10:00 AM More reviews by rql1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It is very good.
I got it for 16€ (on sales 50%)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2012 9:08:00 AM More reviews by LaDolceVita8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

I really like this foundation. This is a mid range foundation (18 euros) from a Germany "high end" brand named "Make up Factory". It has a medium coverage, but buildable to high. The first thing I loved about this was that it didn't break me out, which is always a constant fear for acne-prone skin sufferers. The second thing is the application, which glided on really smoothly and evenly and gave it a natural finish. It has a pleasant perfumey smell. The only thing I didn't like about this was that it wasn't in my skin tone. I got it in tone 08 with yellow undertones, which is slightly too dark for me (I'm an NC20-25) and it doesn't have a wide color range to choose from. The other foundation shades have too much of a pink undertone for me. So sad that it doesn't come in my shade, otherwise I would continuously repurchase this. :(