MAC Cremesheen + Pearl - Sunny Seoul

4.6

on 1/11/2015 7:24:00 PM

Complements my yellow olive skin tone perfectly, which can be hard for me to say about pinks, but it must be the coral in it. The pearl effect is very subtle. I can swipe it on without primer bc it's very similar to my lip color, which is very convenient. Face brightening and yet still not a loud color at all. It's just a gorgeous girly color that will pop any complexion! If you're cooler toned you could go for pink pop pearl which was right next to it, almost a dupe yet it's just pinker. But I still think this is universal. Will buy forever.

on 9/22/2014 4:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

The color is beautiful. However, when I applied it on my pigmented (dark mauve) lips, the lipstick could not hide the natural color of my lips. I had to apply several times to hide the mauve color. My lips also dried out and the lines got emphasized.

on 4/30/2014 4:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

instant love! perfect color and texture.. wear with smokey eyes or semi semi smokey eyes..soft greyes. perfect colour for lips but not better.. sexier.

love love

and will def repurchase

on 4/30/2014 3:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This colour is just so darn PRETTY! That's the word that comes to mind. It's a soft pink that still looks good on my very pigmented lips. I wear a gloss over it but it's not really needed. Lovely colour for everyday or to pair with a smoky eye if you're sick of the usual nudes.

I really like this lippie! Mac is my favorite! This coral looks awesome on my nw20 skin. It looked even better when I have a tan. One of my favorite summer shades. It looks intimidating but it is creamy and blends well. Also it makes your teeth whiter!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Love, love, love! This coral pink color looks beautiful on my NC 25 skin tone, very wearable, good longevity (can last up to 4 hours without reapplying) and great smell. I like the shiny finish, very very very pretty, and you don't need a lipgloss on top.

on 1/3/2014 11:37:00 PM

My favorite lipstick hands down! It is such a pretty pinky peach colour. Really pops against my fair skin. I love to wear it with NARS Orgasm blush (similar tones). I really hope they don't discontinue this one. Maybe I should stock up!

on 11/27/2013 11:59:00 AM

Well before buying it I'm already aware that the hue of this will be in pink but when I tried it , it was so light! Lighter than I thought basing it from the MAC website. I'm used to wearing darker red colors ( I have MAC Dubonnet, Viva Glam II, and Russian Red) . I also wear MAC Cremesheen in Korean Candy. Just because I love anything korea related I purchased this one, well I will just use it for an everyday look during Spring and Summer then ;)

on 10/11/2013 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

Okay, I have to admit that I bought this lipstick partly because I'm biased about the name. (my birthplace and yes, I also have Korean Candy)
But the practical makeup lover in me wanted to be certain I liked this colour enough to wear it regularly before buying it.

I tried it on and was surprised at how light the colour looked on my lips yet it didn't wash me out. I can't carry off light pinks very well with my yellow toned complexion and naturally pigmented lips.
The SA commented that she liked how Sunny Seoul brightened up my complexion yet it was still natural. I tried on Peach Blossom to compare and found that colour was too light for me.
Since I like wearing purple eye looks, I knew the Sunny Seoul would be complimentary as well as with smokey bronze eye looks.

The texture is lightweight and not drying like other MAC lipsticks can be and the staying power is average. The Cremesheen formula does leave behind a nice stain.
I like pairing Sunny Seoul with NYX Deep Pink if I want to add a bit more depth and for some shine, I'll top it off with BB's Brightening lip gloss in Popsicle.

I hope MAC brings out more colours like this with cute names.

on 8/30/2013 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

The color is beautiful for everyday. I am incredibly pleased with the color, smell, and how it feels on my lips. I was looking for a natural pink lip, this has radiance and enough color to look like I'm wearing lipstick, but its not overpowering with the rest of my makeup.

Popular Lipsticks