September 17, 2014 | 1843 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen + Pearl - Sunny Seoul

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2014 4:02:00 AM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

instant love! perfect color and texture.. wear with smokey eyes or semi semi smokey eyes..soft greyes. perfect colour for lips but not better.. sexier.

love love

and will def repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 3:38:00 AM More reviews by GypsyM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This colour is just so darn PRETTY! That's the word that comes to mind. It's a soft pink that still looks good on my very pigmented lips. I wear a gloss over it but it's not really needed. Lovely colour for everyday or to pair with a smoky eye if you're sick of the usual nudes.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2014 3:38:00 PM More reviews by HeatherDeBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this lippie! Mac is my favorite! This coral looks awesome on my nw20 skin. It looked even better when I have a tan. One of my favorite summer shades. It looks intimidating but it is creamy and blends well. Also it makes your teeth whiter!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 5:39:00 PM More reviews by charmaineloves

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love! This coral pink color looks beautiful on my NC 25 skin tone, very wearable, good longevity (can last up to 4 hours without reapplying) and great smell. I like the shiny finish, very very very pretty, and you don't need a lipgloss on top.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by livetodance

My favorite lipstick hands down! It is such a pretty pinky peach colour. Really pops against my fair skin. I love to wear it with NARS Orgasm blush (similar tones). I really hope they don't discontinue this one. Maybe I should stock up!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2013 11:59:00 AM More reviews by jewelishappy

Well before buying it I'm already aware that the hue of this will be in pink but when I tried it , it was so light! Lighter than I thought basing it from the MAC website. I'm used to wearing darker red colors ( I have MAC Dubonnet, Viva Glam II, and Russian Red) . I also wear MAC Cremesheen in Korean Candy. Just because I love anything korea related I purchased this one, well I will just use it for an everyday look during Spring and Summer then ;)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2013 2:51:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Okay, I have to admit that I bought this lipstick partly because I'm biased about the name. (my birthplace and yes, I also have Korean Candy)
But the practical makeup lover in me wanted to be certain I liked this colour enough to wear it regularly before buying it.

I tried it on and was surprised at how light the colour looked on my lips yet it didn't wash me out. I can't carry off light pinks very well with my yellow toned complexion and naturally pigmented lips.
The SA commented that she liked how Sunny Seoul brightened up my complexion yet it was still natural. I tried on Peach Blossom to compare and found that colour was too light for me.
Since I like wearing purple eye looks, I knew the Sunny Seoul would be complimentary as well as with smokey bronze eye looks.

The texture is lightweight and not drying like other MAC lipsticks can be and the staying power is average. The Cremesheen formula does leave behind a nice stain.
I like pairing Sunny Seoul with NYX Deep Pink if I want to add a bit more depth and for some shine, I'll top it off with BB's Brightening lip gloss in Popsicle.

I hope MAC brings out more colours like this with cute names.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by hollzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The color is beautiful for everyday. I am incredibly pleased with the color, smell, and how it feels on my lips. I was looking for a natural pink lip, this has radiance and enough color to look like I'm wearing lipstick, but its not overpowering with the rest of my makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by BADKITTY13

Pretty pinkish coral color. I love Mac Dazzleglass in Steppin out over it. Feels moisturizing but I still wear a balm underneath it. Yes, I will get another when all done with this tube.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2013 9:38:00 AM More reviews by blairXwitch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this lipstick because I loved the color after swatching on my hand, even though the only MAC formulation I like is Amplified, everything else makes my lips dry and peely.
I have to say I am pleasantly surprised! My lips tend to turn all lipsticks a darker deeper shade, which I hate, but this one stays true to color (a light peachy-pink, just the way I like it) and also stays glossy for a decent amount of time.
It is such a lovely, soft pastel color, that I believe would look great on all skin tones.
I wouldn't say it's moisturizing, but then again, few lipsticks (if any) are moisturizing on me. However I don't find it drying either.
The only thing I don't like about it, and why I only gave it a rating of 4, is that it tends to migrate outside my lip line, and also because it tends to fade a bit fast - hence the need to reapply more often than, say, the Amplified formula. The first issue I think could be easily solved by using a lip liner, but I usually don't use one.
Overall, this is one of my favorite lipsticks in every way, and I will probably buy it again.