July 30, 2014 | 1530 users online

Eye Shadow - Revlon - Colorstay Smoky Shadow Stick in Smolder

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2014 7:17:00 PM More reviews by melanous

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like almost everything about this product: convenience, price (I got mine at Big Lots for a couple $) and it lasts. Having said all of that, I am not crazy about the color. Someone described this as steel blues. The lighter color is definitely a shimmer light blue, almost a frost, but the darker side almost looks green to me. I know that grays tend to do that. I generally like grays and greens and I do like to use the dark color on it's own as an all over lid color just up into the crease and then a liner along bottom lashes. I just don't care for the light blue color as much and would have preferred something more neutral like a sheer gold. Oh well, I like it but prefer the other combo I have called Torch which is a simple gorgeous rich brown with gold undertone and a pinky-gold highlight that I think could be used on anyone (I reviewed that one, too, if you want to read it). Check these out and if there is a color combo you like, they are a great weekend or purse product for easy touch-ups.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by ShaniMesh

HORRIBLE PROUCT.
So disappointed.
i bought this at my local drugstore and the tips on both sides fell after 2 applications.
The gray color is a pretty dark gray color.but this lighter white side is not noticable.

I threw this away two days after purchasing.
DO NOT RECCOMEND.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2012 9:57:00 AM More reviews by missvox2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I got the Flare(purple) and Smolder(steel blue) which I thought looked the most pigmented and vibrant of the range. These are the new colorstay longwear cream shadow stick duos. One end is a light highlight lid color, the other is for shadow lining. These are marketed as all day creaseproof and fade proof. Smolder is the steel blue duo. You have on one end a medium shimmery steel blue and the other end is a deep blue for smoke lining. I like to blend the colors with my fingers. The texture is very smooth and blendable. They set in 30 seconds. They are not as too pigmented as I hoped as you still need a liner for more definition.