October 24, 2014 | 1650 users online

BB Cream - Hada-Labo - BB Moist Emulsion SPF 50+ PA+++

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2012 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Absolutely

Decent BB cream, feels lightweight.
Doesn't make my skin oily but doesn't help control my oil either. Finish is not as natural as other BB creams as it is very flat looking, probably because of its high SPF.
I felt my pores were more clogged than with other BB creams if I wear it for more than 8 hours even though it doesn't list any oils.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2012 12:27:00 AM More reviews by aeriekah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ive tried two other BB creams (Missha & Skin79) and this is by far my favorite mainly because of the strong yellow undertone which is so hard to find in a BB cream or any foundation for that matter. For reference I am BareMinerals in Golden Medium or Nars Sheer Matte Stromboli. Missha #27 was a bit tan and Skin 79 was light/gray for my skin. This color shade though is a bit light for me so I apply very little and finish off with Golden Medium Mineral Foundation & Bronzer

Out the tube, its more of a liquid than a cream and when applied, it felt light with sheer-medium coverage. It has a powdery-matte finish which I love. It doesn't feel as heavy as the other BB creams I've tried, and it doesn't have an overpowering sunscreen smell. Although it has yellow pigmentation, after application it appeared light (suited for lighter skin/fair with yellow tones).

It lasted throughout the day, and my skin seemed to like it. I havent broken out from it yet. One thing also is that this didnt seem to make me oily or shiny throughout the day like other bb creams/foundations, so that is a huge plus.

The packaging is ok. The product comes out of a small diameter nozzle so its easy to control how much comes out. I bought it on amazon for $24.00+Shipping. Missha is $20 and Skin 79 is $14 so its a tad bit expensive but I know its not the most expensive BB cream. So far I'm liking and I hope it becomes my HG. Time will tell:)